PARTY PARTY YEAH!!!

Oh my! this dress by Yn unnie is so beautiful. Hana smiles while the dress attached to her body and swirled around.

"Hey, are you ready?" Avinash asks. They both are still awkward after that moment.

"No"

"Then get ready fast. They must be waiting, it's almost time" He glances his watch. Hana nods.

TIME SKIP

"You are looking so beautiful Hana" Yn smiles and hug her.

{ Actually I don't like adding dresses

{ Actually I don't like adding dresses. But I had this so just added. Never mind}

Hana also smiles but little do she knows that someone is admiring her from far away. "She is beautiful, right?" Jungkook said pulling Avinash from his thoughts who unconsciously nods. Jungkook laughs.

"What?" Avinash says. "I just said the truth. If I had said no, you would say something else. You can't trick me. I left doing these things when I was 10."

"Whatever" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"What happened?" Yn asks approaching them with Hana.

"Nothing, your boyfriend being a kid" He laughs.

"Shut up" A pout forms on Jungkook's face.

Yn chuckles "Okay, don't spoil your mood with this idiot. Party haven't started yet"

"Did you just call me idiot?" Avinash points himself.

"Oh! I did mistake" Avinash nods. "You are not an idiot but an asshole" Others laugh.

"Shut up, BITCH"

"Never mind. I'ma bitch, I'ma boss" Yn flips her hair with savageness.

"Pfft" Avinash rolls his eyes.

"Wanna have some drinks?" Jungkook asks.

"I am on" Avinash says.

"No drinking" Yn strictly says.

"Just little" Avinash and Jungkook beg.

"Do whatever you want, I don't know" Yn crosses arms on her chest.

"Thank you" They both said. Avinash left; Jungkook peck Yn's lips and left behind Avinash. Yn heavily sighs.

"Come let's sit" Hana made Yn sit with her. "It's okay. Let them enjoy. We will enjoy together" Yn nods and smiles.

TIME SKIP

"Let's drink something my thought is drying" Yn said.

"Yeah"

"But just cocktail" They both laugh.

They reach near bar section for drink and found Jungkook and Avinash drinking.

"Good, you guys didn't drink much" Yn said and went near them.

"Let's dance Yn-ah" He said and pulled Yn towards dance floor. He held her waist firmly and pulled her closer, just sticking her to himself.

"Uh....so? Would you like to dance too?" Avinash held his hand out for Hana to accept it. Hana slowly puts her hand in his. He drag her to the dance floor and pulled her close. Both the pair of couples lost in their respective partner's eyes. Swinging along the music. A romantic atmosphere in the party near the beach in Goa.

How romantic? But if we don't have any intruder, in simple words 'Masala' in the story, your author can't digest her food.

"Hey everyone" Riya said coming with her sister. The couples looked at both of them and Anjali was glaring at Hana and same she was.

"Oh! hey Riya, Anju." Yn smiles.

Enjoy it while reading. I am sure you'll love it. Or play it on spotify.

"Did we disturb the couples?"

"Of course not" Yn took them both sisters to table and other follow her. They all talked, a lot.

Avinash holds Hana's wrist and pulled her out from there and took her to the beach. Yn smiles and focus on the talks again.

"Why-" Avinash put his finger on her lips to stop her from talk. He kept dragging her until they reach at the shore. The water with small waves. He just stood there without saying anything and admiring the beach and the beautiful sky. Same with Hana. But suddenly after sometime later Avinash turns towards her and she did the same.

He pulls her close to him by her waist. Due to sudden pull her hands were on his chest. They stared at each other's eyes and slowly started to lean closer. Their lips met and they shared a desperate kiss. Avinash slowly held her up. She wraps her hands around his neck. After a beautiful kiss they part and were silent due to some awkwardness in between them. STILL!!

Nevermind

"So....Uhmm" Avinash starts, they are in the same position not moving even a bit "Lemme confess, I really like you or love you. Would you  like to be my girlfriend?"

"I also like you, Avinash" She weirdly pronounces his name.

"You still suck at my name" He laughs. But then atmosphere again went serious. They AGAIN shared a kiss.

I know y'all feeling single because I am too. 🤣