Main Start Of Their Love Story

Jungkook hurriedly left the hotel for a night walk to refresh his mind. Yn saw him going but shrugged it off because she didn't wanted to interfere in his personal life. It was almost time for Yn to go home.

Time skip
Yn Pov

My time was over so I went out of hotel and started finding auto. Then I got a call from one of my friend Nishchay (If you watch YouTube you should know him right?).

On call

Nishchay-" Hello? "
Yn-" Hello, haan nishchay bhai? "
Nishchay-" Kya kar rhi hai? "
Yn-" Abhi 9 baje apne mujhe ye puchne ke liye phone kiya? "
Nishchay-" Tu so rahi thi kya? "
Yn-" Nahi toh, ghar ja rahi thi. "
Nishchay-" Phir kya dikkat hai? "
Yn-" Are yaar nishchay bhai yaar kaam bolo. "
Nishchay-" Mere ghar aa sakti hai? "
Yn-" Abhi? "
Nishchay-" Haan"
Yn-" Kyun kya hua? "
Nishchay-" Aaj sab yaar dost aaye hue the aur main tujhe phone karna bhul gaya aur yeh log tujhe yaad bhi kar rahe hai. "
Yn-" Kaun kaun hai? "
Nishchay-" Mythpat hai, Shivam trivedi hai, ujjwal hai, fleet hai, Saurav joshi hai, aur-"
Yn-" Haan haan samajh gayi aapki puri YouTube gang hai. "
Nishchay-" Haan"
Yn-" Thik hai aa rahi hun"

Call hung
A/n Pov

So Nishchay is her friend who is a big YouTuber. They met through one of Nishchay's cousin who is also Yn's friend. Yn often visit him cuz she used to watch his videos. Yn is like a girl who knows YouTube like BTS. I hope you understood.

Yn was going out of the hotel. When she noticed someone sitting on bench of nearby park near the hotel. And it was Jungkook (you know Armies can recognize BTS even by their shadows right 😉.)

(Nah I am just joking she recognize him with his face coz she see his face, he is not wearing mask.)

Yn quickly ran towards him and sat beside and said "Why are you sitting here like this without mask and especially in public? " Jungkook didn't reply. Yn sighed and again said "I am saying this for your good jungkook-sshi. I think you need some time alone. " Yn said and got up ready to leave but Jungkook hold her wrist and gestured her to sit beside him. Yn quietly sat and said to kill 🔪 the silence (yes I loved the word kill, so never mind 😁) "So Jungkook-sshi, what happened? Did you had a fight with your hyungs? Why are you sad? " Jungkook looked at her and asked back "How did you know?". " But I asked something first, so reply me and I will to the same." Yn said. Jungkook sighed and replied in a low voice "Yes" . "I don't want to know the matter coz it's your all personal matter but I know one thing that what your hyungs are saying is only for your good. You should listen to them. And about, how did I knew? I am an Army, so I know you all vey well and plus I can read faces easily." Yn replied with an assuring smile.

"You don't know what they are saying." Jungkook said looking at her. "As I said, what they said will be only good for you. You know, what our elders always say to us is only good for us. When they scold us, when they punish us Or anything else is good for us. You know, why I joined this job? Because I wanted or I liked this job? No, because my father said. When he first said that 'Yn you should find a job' I didn't even think twice to say yes but before I can say my father already told me the reason. So, you should listen to them. They are always right." Yn again replied looking at the sky. "But this time they are wrong. " Jungkook added. Yn scoffed and said "Ok, because I don't know anything I will not say anything about it more."

"Will take a walk with me? " Jungkook said standing up. "Yeah su-" Yn was about to say something but was cutted off by a phone call. "Excuse me" She said and picked up the call.