Plan

"Avinash" Yn calls her brother.
"Kya?" He asks. (What?)
"Ja bahar ghum kar aa" (Go for a walk.)
"Kyun?" (Why?)
"Bahar ki hawa khana bhi jaruri hota hai human body ke liye" (Outside air is also very important for human body.)
"Hain?" (Huh!)
"Aye, tu Jaa re" (Aye, Go)
"Lekin Kahan jaun?" (But where?)
"Mujhe nahi pata, kahin bhi ja, par ja" (I don't know, anywhere but just go.)
"Kyuuun?" (Why?)
Yn groans loudly "Argh!!!" She hits Avinash's head. "Jaa na" (Just go)
"Oh! Main ab samjha. Tujhe jiju ke saath time spend karna hai na" (Oh! Now I understood. You want to spend time with brother in law.)
"Haan, nikal ab idhar se" (Yeah, now get lost)
"Thik hai ja raha hun" He gave her a teasing face. (Ok ok, I am going)
"Chal chal, nikal idhar se" (Get out)
"Bye" With a last teasing look Avinash left.

"Gadha, ghatiya, kutta, kamina, nikkama-" Before she could curse further Jungkook interrupts. (Ass, vulgar, dog,....)

"Whom are you cursing?"

"Avinash" She looks towards Jungkook with a surprised look "But how did you get it? I was saying it in Hindi"

"In those years I got to know you even we were far but still I can understand you more than anyone else"

"More than your hyungs too?"

"You tricked me" They both chuckled together. "Can you mind telling me that why were you cursing your brother early morning? And sending him out?" He held her waist and softly pulled her closer; she put hands on his chest.

"He is just an idiot. I was sending him out for his good and he wasn't ready to listen me"

"Let's leave him-"

"I want to leave him from my childhood. He is just a pain in ass" Yn makes an annoyed face.

"I mean let's leave his discussion. Right now we both are alone here. Without your brother who is always between us" He slowly pulls Yn more close. Yn now shifts her hands behind his neck. They are too close to each other now. Jungkook leans closer to her face and Yn do the same but suddenly

~Ding Dong

"Argh! This pain in ass. I know it's Avinash" Yn groans and open the door. Not to be surprised it was Avinash. "Abey chimkandi.. TUJHE KAHA THA NA JAKE HAWA KHAKE AA ITNI JALDI AA GAYA. TUJHE APNI JINDAGI SE PYAR NAHI HAI KYA. GADHE" (I TOLD YOU TO HAVE SOME AIR. WHY DID YOU COME EARLY? DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE. ASS)

"Shaant, gada dhari Bheem shaant" Avinash gestures her to calm down. "Mujhe raaste mein Hana mil gayi isliye use lekar aa gaya" (Calm down. I met Hana on the way so I took her here)

Yn looks Hana and smiles at her "Oh! Hana. Come inside" She holds her wrist and pulls her inside leaving both the men there.

"Your sister have great duality. She turned into a sweet mother from an angry bird" Jungkook said to Avinash.

"I know right" They both also came in the living room.

"Sit" Yn makes Hana sit on the couch and herself sits beside her. "Avinash jaake Hana ke liye paani la" She orders and Avinash did the same as she told. (Avinash bring water for Hana)

Jungkook also sat on the couch with Yn.
"Are you gonna order Jungkook-sshi the same?" Hana asks jokingly.

"Of course" And they both laugh while Jungkook widens his eyes.

"Really?"

"No, I am just joking" Avinash brings the water and gave it to Hana. There wasn't any space left so he sat beside Hana. "Avinash is born labour"

"And you are born 'Papa ki pari'" Avinash mutters.

"What?" Jungkook asks.

"Papa's princess" Jungkook and Avinash laugh together.

"Leave these jokers, Hana. Tell me how are you?"

"I am fine"

"Good. I wanted to ask, if you have any boyfriend?" Yn directly asks.

Hana chokes the water she was drinking and the boys looks at her.

"Di tu pagal hai kya? Koi aisa sawal thodi puchta hai" Avinash said. (Sis, are you mad? Who asks questions like this?)

"Nah, I was just asking. It's not good for a beautiful girl like you to be single" Yn winked at Hana and chuckles.

TIME SKIP

Hana left already and they are eating dinner.

"Oye Avinash, I wanted to tell you something"

"Hmm" Avinash humms.

"Yesterday, mom called. She said that they have arrenged your marriage. After the meeting in America, you have to see the girl"

"What? How can they fix my marriage with someone without even asking me" Avinash said.

"I don't know. I tried to convince her but she said that I have to tell you and talk"

"I don't wanna marry anyone" He puts his spoon on the table aggressively and left from there.

Yn looks down sadly and sighs. "I knew it" Jungkook puts his palm on Yn's and Yn looks up. "Jungkook-ah, I also don't want him to marry a random girl , whom we don't know. So, I have an idea but you have to do it. I think Hana and Avinash like each other"

"Huh!?"

"I have seen in their eyes"

"So, what should I do?"

"Go to Avinash and tell him to represent a fake girlfriend in front of mom. And tell him to ask Hana to be his fake girlfriend. Then help to convince Hana"

"Not bad" Jungkook pats her head like a kid.

"This will be, ek teer se do nishane" Yn smirks.

"Huh!?"

"Means, Killing two birds with one stone"

"Ooh!" They both smirk together and laugh.

Yay! A new part 😃 Hope you liked it. I could make it long but I wanted to build suspense in you 😂... This time I won't make you wait long..