The Concert

It was the concert day. The boys were ready to perform first time in India.

And here Y/n was so much excited to see their concert and her bias Jhope

(it's not important that you and your bias fall for each other in every fan fiction that's why I didn't choose Jungkook as her bias and Y/n chose hobi as her bias because of his qualities and take him as brother. Yes this can happen I also take him as my brother and he is my bias).

Her and her brother's seat were neither too close nor too far from stage like 3 or 4 rows. The concert was amazing going wonderful everyone there was enjoying alot.

Jungkook's gaze accidentally went on Y/n, she was screaming her lungs out, dancing and singing along basically enjoying alot. He was just suddenly lost in her, watching her beauty and suddenly their eyes met and Jungkook looked away; his ears became red. Jimin noticed it and giggle a little.

And here Y/n was also blushing then suddenly Avinash said teasingly.

"Kya hua? Huh!" Yn just hit his arm.

"Chup kar. (shut up)" She replied looking away.

"Haan, Haan." He again said in singing tone singing his own made song "Nazre mili kisi ki aur koi sharma rha h. (Eyes met and someone is blushing)"

You replied annoyingly "Abe yaar shut up lemme enjoy the concert" and you again started enjoying the concert.

Jimin approached Jungkook with teasing smile "What happened kookoo San" Jungkook again blushed.
"N-Nothing hyung." Jimin slowly touched Jungkook's ear
"I can see." He said and went away.

The concert was at ending all members were giving their speeches and Yn was tearing up then Avinash said annoyingly .

"Bas kar yaar didi. Rontadu kahi ki (rontadu means crybaby hope you knew)." (stop it sis. Crybaby)

Yn replied wiping tears "That's why I call you fake army, if you were an army you should felt sad for leaving your first and maybe last concert and mainly our seven angels"

He replied by saying "I don't cry doesn't mean I don't feel sad. Ok"

Y/n nodded and they started hearing BTS.

Jungkook glanced at Y/n time to time and saw her tearing a little and felt sad, he wanted to meet you when your both eyes met he felt different but he can't do anything.
Next Part will come soon.