Goa

At Goa

They all reached Goa and are standing in hotel. Yn and Avinash are actually fighting.

"Didi, tujhe toh pata hai na ki meri aur Hana ki relationship fake hai toh tune do room kyun book kaerwaye. Kam se kam teen to karwati" (Sis, you know that mine and Hana's relationship is fake then why you booked two rooms. You must have at least booked three)

"Main tujhe kitni baar bataun ki rooms papa in book kiye hain" (How many times should I tell you that dad booked the rooms.)

Actually Yn did this on purpose though.

"Let's do one thing" Avinash says after a small break "I and Jungkook in one room and you and Hana"

"Yea-" Jungkook was about to say yes but Yn cut him off "I can't sleep without Jungkook" She hugs him. Avinash let out a sigh. "Idk, me and Jungkook are going. Manage yourself" Yn takes the keys and left with Jungkook.

"Can you somehow manage another room?" Avinash asks the receptionist.

"Sorry sir but all the rooms are already booked" Avinash let out a sigh.

"It's okay Avinash. I-I am okay with it" Hana said.

"Are you?" Hana nods. "Fine" And they too leave.

"You did that on purpose, right?" Jungkook asks entering in the room.

"Of course. I even told the receptionist to say that all the rooms are booked."

"You're so smart" Jungkook said.

They both are standing in front of the huge glass window which the beach view fully. Jungkook back hugs Yn and places his chin on her shoulder. There is a beautiful silence. He place a soft kiss on her nape. She smile and held his hand which were hugging her.

Avinash and Hana had awkward silence between them.

"I am sorry for my sister again" Avinash said.

"It's okay" Hana flashed him a smile, which he loves a lot. He just stared at her and she did the same until the knock on their room's door. It was obviously Yn.

(She be like- Now it's my turn bro to disturb your romantic movements)

Hana's cheek became red and Avinash scratched his nape while opening door. Yn and Jungkook smirked looking at both their flustered face.

"Let's go to beach" Yn said. "Yeah" Jungkook joined.

"Sure, you both go we will come after changing" Avinash replied and Hana nodded.

AT BEACH

{Swim suit imagine yourself. Jungkook and Avinash are wearing shorts and shirts}

Yn and Hana ran inside the beach together with wide smiles. Jungkook and Avinash also smiled looking at their loves.

Yn and Hana splashed water at each other while laughing and soon the boys joint them. They all are having a lot fun.

Jungkook held Yn's waist; lifted her up and threw in water. She popped her head out with an angry pout while Hana, Avinash and Jungkook laughed at her. Looking them laughing she also laughed. Jungkook went to her and hugged.

She then whisper something in his ear "It's time to push them" They smirk and came out water. Hana and Avinash were standing on the sand. They came near them smiling widely and pushed them in water suddenly and laughed at them.

After playing beach volleyball, inside water and having many rides they all got tired. The sun is also setting making a beautiful scenery. They all are sitting on sand. Yn and Jugkook hugged enjoying the romantic moment. Hana and Avinash are silently looking at the sun.