Plan

"I love your brother di"

Yn widens her eyes and gasps in shock. But soon clears her throat. She put her hand on Anjali's shoulder softly. Anjali looks at her and met Yn's soft eyes.

"I feel sorry but they love each other" She sat down in front of Anjali while crossing her legs. "Maybe, you both are not made for each other. Jodiyan upar se banke aati hain. And surely you deserve better" She said the last line with a little energy to brighten her mood. "You are princess and you deserve a prince. He look like shit" Anjali giggles. "I can't understand what you saw in him. Literally two girls fell for a idiot like him" Yn make a disgusting face. (Pairs are made in heaven)

"Hamari nazaron se dekho di. He is so handsome" (Look from our perspective)

"I really don't want to. For me, even Oli London is more handsome than him" They both chuckle. "Chinta mat kar. I will find a better, no, best boy for you. Okay?" Anjali nods. "Chal ab smile kar" She smiles. "Aur Haan apna muh dho le. You are looking like a witch" They both again chuckle. (Don't worry..... Now smile.... Also wash your face.)

Meanwhile, near the door Avinash was listening everything. He turned around to leave but Hana was standing behind him.

"Can we talk out later?" She asks.

"Sure after reaching home" He replied.

Time Skip

After reaching home they both went to Avinash's room.

"Sorry to say but I also heard their conversation" Hana starts.

"Nah! It's okay. I did too"

"Umm.... I shouldn't ask as it's your personal life but you know.... umm.." Hana hesitates.

"Just say"

"Do you also love her? I mean if you then I don't have to pretend to be your fake girlfriend. You can have a real one"

"No" Avinash immediately answers. "If I loved her then I would directly asked her. Why would I bother you?"

"Oh! Yeah. I didn't think that" Hana embarrassingly laughs.

"It's okay" Avinash smiled at her.

"This is called jealousy" Yn whisper at Jungkook. They were standing outside Avinash's room.

Jungkook nods. Suddenly they heard their footsteps coming out so they ran to their room.

"What should we do now?" Jungkook ask flopping on the bed.

"Ummm.... Goa" Yn suddenly exclaims making Jungkook flinch.

"Goa?" Jungkook scratches his head in confusion.

"I have seen in movies that Goa or any place with beaches are so romantic. People mostly like to purpose on beaches. I also wanted to go." Yn says with puppy eyes sitting in front of Jungkook.

"Okay let's go"

"Yay!!!" Yn exclaims in happiness and hug Jungkook.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know parts are too short. Sorry