Euphoric?

From the next day she joined the hotel and stood in front of the reception with the receptionist. Of course she is manager not receptionist but she have to stay at reception. Now I think manager and receptionist job are clear so back to the story.

So the receptionist's name is Manisha. Yn and Manisha were dealing with customers then the reception's telephone rang and Yn picked it up and said.

Yn- "Hello? How may I help you?"

Customer- "I am calling from room number 450 and there are so many noises coming from next room which is 451 (hey you dirty minded people these are not those type of noises) please do something."

Yn- "Okay sir. I will deal with it"

Call hung up

Then Yn says to Manisha

Yn- "Hey manisha there is a complaint so I am going take care ok."

Manisha- "Yeah of course I am working here from 1 year. You are the one that should take care"

Yn- "Yeah sorry."

Manisha- "Now go"

So first of all lemme tell that today BTS have no concert as they gonna do concerts skipping one day after a concert. So when yn attended it was first day then next day no concert, then she went for interview there was concert and today is no concert.

Ok so Yn went to room number 451. She stood in front of the door breathing in and out and knocking the door. A girl opened the door looking a spoiled brat basically a rich father's rich ass daughter. She looked at Yn and said.

Girl- "What do you want?"

Yn- "Ma'am actually, there is a complaint that there is so much noise coming from your room other customers are getting disturbed."

Girl- "So what? That's not my problem."

Yn- "Ma'am you are at hotel so you should respect other's privacy also."

Girl- "I think you are new here. That's why talking like this to me. I can buy 10 like you. I come here every weekend. You piece of shit."

Yn- "Ma'am please mind your language. I am talking to you politely."

Girl- "Shut up!!!!!!" She shouted and pushed Yn harshly as she fell on the ground.

Girl- "You know what, I can buy many hotels like this!!!" She again shouted.

People started coming out from their rooms till when she shouted 'shut up'

As Jungkook came out his room he saw Yn on floor and that girl shouting at her.

Girl- "Do you know your standard? Huh!!! You are just working here and I am a guest. This basically means you are here to work and I am here to spend money!!!"

Yn stood up. Her head hung low clenching her fist. Which was noticed by whole BTS, that girl and other guests. BTS was looking that Yn, she didn't punch the girl and they understood the situation that a spoiled customer is scolding the manager without any reason. Then the girl again shouted.

Girl- "Ohhh. Anger hmmm...You are nothing before me!!!"

She was about to slap Yn and she was ready to punch her back. And here in these just some seconds BTS signaled each other (don't know how but they did) and Jungkook was the most near them and he held the girl's wrist. When Yn didn't felt any pain she looked up and found Jungkook holding the girl's hand. The girl shouts without looking at the person who held her hand.

Girl- "How dare yo-"

Her eyes widened as she saw Jungkook her bias as she was also an army. Jungkook yanked her hand. When Jungkook saw the manager he felt butterflies doing Bhangra. He felt euphoric like he found his filter and many more things that can't be explained his ears went red. That was noticed by all the BTS members. Then the girl suddenly spoke.