Part 3: It was winter I remember

Beth's POV
It was winter. I saw him again. Emily didn't have a crush on him anymore cause she saw that her love was useless, but instead she met another guy. He's name was Liam. Emily tried really hard to get Liam. She wants Liam to be the love of her life. Liam had brown hair and dark brown eyes. All winter long Emily, Logan,Liam and I talked. Liam thought that I had a crush on Logan but that was way to far from me. Time passed and I started to be friends with Logan. First I tried to understand him but whatever I did he thought that I was crazy and out of my mind but I got the opportunity to be with him alone.

Logan's POV
I try really hard to understand her, every time I try to talk to her but she always turns it to a joke. Maybe she likes humor( I don't blame her ). Sometimes I wanna share my dreams with her but she acts like she's dumb ( even though she's not). That's why I think she's crazy. I don't know how she sees me but I see her as a girl who can understand me and my problems. What I like about her is that if I'm sad she always knows how to cheer me up, if I'm sick she always knows the right jokes to tell me. I'm happy to call her my friend.