Part 8: We lost Rex

Beth's POV
On my way I called Emi she said that she was alright. When I got there she was sitting on the bench. "So what happened?" I asked. "Oh everything's fine, a stranger came and helped me to sit on this bench. But the main question is where were you and why did you come here late?". " Oh, sorry. You just don't know who I met. Remember Dave?" I said. "Yes, I remember Dave. Did you meet him?" Emi asked. "So when I was going home I saw that they opened a new coffee shop. I was ordering when I saw him and then I remembered him. When you called I got up but on my way he came too with coffee and he accidentally spilled coffee on me".
We both laughed at that. Then I saw that Emi's dog was not with us. "Emi where's your dog? Wasn't Rex with you?" I asked. "Oh no, we lost Rex " Emi shouted and we began running and looking for Rex. We looked everywhere in the park but Rex was not there. Then I got a bright idea. "Remember how Rex loved coffee, well maybe his at that new coffee shop" I said. "Good idea lets go". When we got to the coffee shop we saw that Rex was there with Dave. "Dave you found him" I screamed. We took Rex home. And thanked Dave a million times that he found Rex.