Part 14:Hello Europe!!!

Beth's POV
This was it, we were finally going to Europe. First we were going to Germany. It was 3am when I heard my mom saying "honey, if you don't get up now your gonna miss your flight to Germany". So I got up as fast as I could, I took a shower so I could actually wake up. I put on my ripped jeans, a white shirt that said boo, a black jacket and a black beanie with my red converse. I straightened my hair and put a little bit makeup. After 15 minutes Emi came to my house. She was ready too. She was wearing her ripped jeans, a red shirt which said cutie, red converse and a black jacket just in case she gets cold. She also straightened her hair and put a little bit of makeup. After that I hugged my mom and said bye to her and we went to the airport. While we were waiting at the gate we took a selfie and Emi posted on instagram with the caption:

Going to Germany and France with ma bestie @hey.its.beth #travel #bestfriends #Europe #cute

We got on the plane and after everybody was asleep we decided to watch a movie cause we obviously couldn't sleep. We started watching The notebook and we were crying without even noticing that we were gonna land in 20 minutes.
We arrived at Vienna's airport and we had 2 hours until our next flight to Germany. So being the basic teenagers that we are we decided to go to Starbucks. We were waiting in line when suddenly someone from the back pushed us and we ended up spilling coffee on the women who was in front of us. Once again we embarrassed our selves.
After that we got on the plane and we were finally going to Germany.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 11 o'clock in the morning when we finally arrived. We were staying for 2 weeks in Hamburg then going to Paris for another 2 weeks. It was a little bit cold in Hamburg. We went to our hotel, got into our room and slept until 3 o'clock in the afternoon cause we were so tired. It was 3 o'clock when I heard Emi singing in the shower so that's why I woke up. When she got out she was looking fresh. While she was getting dressed I decided to take a shower too. After that we were really hungry and the hotel restaurant opened at 7pm. So since we couldn't wait that long we decided to walk around Hamburg and maybe we'll find a good place to eat. We were walking around in Hamburg when eventually we got lost. We didn't know how to get back to our hotel. We decided to check the map on our phones but sadly Emi forgot her phone at the hotel room and my phone's battery died. So we decided to find the closest restaurant or shop and ask for directions. We got into a small ice cream shop. I saw 2 boys who were buying ice cream but I couldn't see their faces. I went to them to ask for directions when suddenly they turned around...
They were the one and only Lukas Rieger and Mike Singer.