Part 15: Awesome day with awesome people

Beth's POV
I couldn't believe that it was them. I was so excited that I almost started crying. I could see that Emi was really surprised too. "Hi, are you lost?" Lukas said. We just nodded. We were staring at them for a few seconds cause we thought it was a dream. Then I managed to say "Hi I'm Beth and this is my best friend Emily and were huge fans. We kinda got lost and we were hoping you could show us the way to our hotel". "Sure we'll show you the way but do you wanna get some ice cream first" Mike said. We agreed and sat down to eat ice cream. We talked for a little while. We got to know them better and they got to know us. Of course we took a million selfies and posted to instagram. I posted with the caption:
Eating ice cream with @love_emi_4 @lukasrieger and @mikesinger 😍😍🍦🍦😝💙

While eating our ice cream a girl came with blonde hair and kissed Mike. " This is my girlfriend. Her name is Vanessa" Mike said. We talked to Vanessa for a little while. She seemed like a nice girl. Then Mike and Vanessa left and we were alone with Lukas. After 5 minutes of talking, Lukas got a phone call. "I'm at the ice cream shop talking with 2 beautiful girls. You can join us" Lukas said and hung up. After another 5 minutes we saw that the one and only Stepan Belyaev came. I was so excited. I loved them all but Stepan was my favorite. He said hi to us and Lukas introduced us. He had a huge smile on his face and his green eyes were shining just like Dave's eyes in the pool. I couldn't stop looking at him. We talked for a little bit ( for 2 hours actually). We asked them a few questions like did Stepan know how to talk Russian, we asked Lukas how tall is he and basic stuff like that.
~~~~~~~~~~
It was 6pm when finally they decided to show us the way back to our hotel. We were in front of our hotel when Lukas said "do you wanna go watch a movie with us tomorrow". Of course we agreed. We said bye to them and got into our hotel. We were so excited. We couldn't believe that we were going to a movie with Lukas and Stepan.

Emi's POV
I took a quick shower and got ready to go to the hotel restaurant. While I was picking my clothes Beth took a quick shower too. We got ready and went to the restaurant. We ate and talked about Lukas and Stepan. There was something in Lukas that made me smile for no reason. He was perfect. I loved his smile,his voice,his eyes,his hair,his personality and everything about him was perfect. I could see that Beth really liked Stepan. She was looking at him and smiling for no reason. I was thinking when suddenly I saw that Beth was looking at me weirdly and she said "HELLO, Emi did you even hear what I just said". I didn't know what she was talking about. "The waiter just asked if you want coke or ice tea" Beth said. "Ice tea please" I said. Beth of course said coke cause she wasn't that healthy. After we finished our meal we decided to go to our hotel room and call our moms. We talked for a little bit with our moms then decided to go to the mall. I bought ripped shorts, 3 shirts, a pair of sunglasses and a phone case. Beth bought flip-lops, 3 shirts, a perfume from Bethany Mota's collection and some black nail polish. We got to our hotel at 11 o'clock and since it was a little early to sleep we decided to watch a horror movie before sleeping. Of course we were screaming the whole time and once again we embarrassed ourselves. The manager came to our room and asked us "is everything alright here, cause we heard screaming". We said that we were just watching a horror movie. After the movie we slept and I woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning. I usually wake up at 7 o'clock but since we watched that horror movie I barely got to sleep that night. Beth was still sleeping cause she usually wakes up pretty late. So I decided to take a shower. While I was in the shower my favorite songs were playing on my phone so I started to sing.

Beth's POV
It was almost 10 o'clock when I woke up. I woke up cause Emi was singing in the shower AGAIN!!! I looked at myself in the mirror and I was horrified cause I was having a really bad hair day. Emi got out of the shower and she was just standing there looking at me when she finally said "WOW,good morning, your having a bad hair day today". I said " I know" and took a quick shower. Today I decided to wear black ripped jeans, a grey shirt which said 98, a black leather jacket and my red converse. I decided to straighten my hair and I put on my black beanie. Unlike me Emi was fresh today and she was wearing a colorful shirt which said don't worry be happy, her ripped jeans,red converse and she made her hair wavy. We went to the hotel cafeteria to eat breakfast. While we were eating I got a text from Stepan.

Stepan: heyy😎
Me: heyy!!
Stepan: today Lukas and I will pick you up at your hotel and we'll go to the cinema, so be ready at 3
Me: ok☺️ which movie are we going to watch?
Stepan: I can't say cause it's a surprise but I'm sure you'll love it.
Me: see ya later :D
Stepan: byeeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were ready at 3 o'clock so we got out of the hotel and we saw that Stepan and Lukas were already there. We went to the train station to take a train and we were in front of the cinema in 10 minutes. We got in. Stepan handed me my ticket and Lukas gave Emi her ticket. I looked at my ticket and I saw that we were going to watch "The fault in our stars". I was so excited so I hugged Stepan and after a few minutes the movie started. While we were watching the movie I was sitting next to Stepan of course and Emi was sitting next to Lukas. I was watching the movie when Stepan slowly put his arm around my shoulder. I recognized it but I wasn't going to stop him. After the movie Lukas suggested to go to Starbucks. We enjoyed our drinks. After Starbucks it was 6 o'clock so the boys decided to give us a tour of Hamburg. We had lots of fun,we took a million selfies and Stepan posted a selfie of us on instagram with the caption:

Awesome time with awesome people @hey.its.beth @love_emi_4 @lukasrieger #tour #movie #fun 😍😝😎👍✌️

After giving us a tour of Hamburg we said bye to the boys and went back to our hotel. We were so tired that we got into bed as fast as we could. I whispered to Emi "it was an awesome day with awesome people" and after that we fell asleep.