Toodles #1

Requested by @CutieDander, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

Today was a great day for Toodles. She had just finished filming on her newest movie and was glad to finally rest and take it easy now. Being a Hollywood star was glamourous but wasn't always easy as she didn't have much spare time recently for other things. She was grateful however that her dreams of becoming an actress had finally come true, but she couldn't stop thinking about her best friend, the person who helped her get here, a certain (y/n) (l/n). She kept thinking about the way you encouraged and inspired her to pursue a career in acting and felt bad because you hasn't talked in a while. It wasn't her fault, all her free time was taken up with filming, interviews and award ceremonies, but now she was free and desperately wanted to see you again.

she didn't know that you felt the same way about her and just how glad you were when you got a phone call from her asking you to meet her at a restaurant. You were excited but the only issue was that it was in Hollywood where she now resided, but you were determined to see her and so you made the trip. You were starstruck as drove through Hollywood, knowing there was so many stars here, you felt like the song, party in the USA.

You found the address for the place she was talking about and you saw your beautiful friend waiting for you. She looked amazing in her new hat, blouse and skirt, high heels and light makeup. She looked every bit the Hollywood starlet.

"Toodles!" You greeted her with a hug which she happily returned. "Oh gosh, it's been so long since i last saw you! How are you?" You smiled affectionately.

"Living the dream! Everydays a party, but the reason i called was because i wanted to know how you are! I'm sorry i haven't spoken to you in so long but life's been crazy recently" She rested her elbow on the table and pressed her weary head on her paw. "So how have you been, hun?"

You both chatted merrily like old friends again and she ordered something for you both to eat. You both got fancy and expensive, tiny little meals which you both ate and she paid for. You were really glad to be able to talk with her and see her again and you were happy that she still loved you and never forgot you, even with her success.

"wow, that was great" You smiled as you both left to go your separate ways. "I wish it didn't have to end"

"You know, it doesn't have to" She grinned.

"How?" You asked, confused.

"I guess i could get you a seat at the premier of my new movie tonight"

"You would?" Your heart was racing when she said this. You were ecstatic! "Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" 

"Don't mention it" You approached and printed a lipstick stained kiss on your cheek before leaving like a true femme fatale, leaving you lovestruck.