Dripple #1

Requested by @CutieDander, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

"Alright, class" Your new teacher started with a smile as you stood there on your first day a school. "This is the new student that will be joining us, this is (y/n), now you should all try and make (y/n) feel comfortable on her first day"

You smiled at her, but you didn't realise one other student took her words as a personal challenge.

"Here, some sit by me" You heard a low, monotone voice say. You looked in front of you and you were met by a dog's charming smile as he beckoned you to sit on the desk next to him.

"Oh, ok" You said shyly and blushed as you sat next to him.

"I'm Dripple, pleased to meet you, miss" He took your hand and kissed it as you sat there, astounded.

"It's great to meet you, Dripple, i'm (y/n)" You giggled.

"Oh, but i already know. It's a pleasure to meet you, i'll be hoping to see more of you if i'm lucky"  How could one little kid be such a charmer? You were melting in your seat as he just sat there, cool as ever.

"I bet you know my dad?" He whispered, but you were trying to concentrate on lessons.

"No" You said, trying your best to brush him off.

"He's Droopy"

You sat there, frozen in your seat. Droopy? THE Droopy? This was Droopy's kid?

"You're not serious?" You asked.

"Oh, but i am" He said with a wink, making you blush.

"Stop that chattering now! Your teacher scolded you both. "Unless it's something you'd care to share with the rest of the class?"

"N-no, Miss" You shook your head as she continued talking. You just wanted to get your lesson done without that cutie bothering you again, but alas, he did. He slipped you a little sheet of paper.

"My number, call me" he grinned before returning to his usual bored expression, making you blush, though you were secretly fangirling.