Butch the cat #1

Requested by @CutieDander, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

Butch's pov: Oh, great, just great. After yet ANOTHER fight over Toodles, Tom beats me to her. Why does that girl have to play around like that? Why can't she just pick one of us? Correction, why can't she just pick me? Why do i have to be Mr lonely? Oh well, tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. At least i got a home to go back to.

It was a dark night as i made my way back to the alley. Hopefully my bin would still be there. As i got closer, i heard a sound coming from a corner. It was a sad sound, like someone crying, yeah, that's exactly what it was, a dame crying. I made my way over to the park where i spotted the girl in question, and boy! What a girl! It was a young (f/c) female cat sitting there on he bench, sobbing miserably. I have to admit, that really tugged at my heartstrings and so slowly approached her. She noticed me and looked a little startled at first, but just wiped her eyes and sighed.

"Something the matter, doll?" He asked and gently sat himself next to you.

"Well obviously." You answered. "My stupid boyfriend was supposed to take me out tonight but he stood me up!" You sobbed and blew your nose.

"Well what's a nice girl like you doing worrying about a jerk like that? Why just lemme at 'im!" He said with a flattering amount of fury in his voice.

"Well yeah, i guess so" You looked at the tomcat, taken aback by him. You both spoke with each other for a while before he realised he never introduced himself.

"I'm Butch, and you are...?"

"I'm  (y/n), it's nice to meet you, Butch" You smiled, calming down a bit as you spoke with him.

"Ah, (y/n)" He sighed. "Say, (y/n), i know of some bins behind a restaurant that throws out some real good leftovers if you still wanna go out"

"I would love that, you're a sweet guy, Butch" You smiled and took his paw in yours as it looked like you were going out tonight after all.