Jerry #2

Requested by @Teaganlombax, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

You smiled and unpacked your bags. You were staying with your aunt two-shoes for the weekend and you were excited because that meant you were going to get to see your favourite cat again. Sure, she said he was a useless pussycat who couldn't even catch one little mouse, but he was still your favourite little companion.

You had always loved coming here to stay and you were excited at first but you had settled in and were comfortable now.

"Well, (y/n)" She started as she put on her coat and grabbed her bag. "I'm gonna head out and get some shopping done, see you don't let that bad pussycat inside! You got it?"

"I hear you" You nodded in agreement and flicked through the radio stations.

"Good. Well see and behave while I'm gone"

"Bye!" And with that she was out. You jumped off the seat and ran and opened a window and pulled a sleeping, unaware Tom inside. He was shook and startled until he saw it was you. It was you!

"Thomas!" You cried and hugged him. You knew you were disobeying your aunt but you couldn't pass up an opportunity to see your favourite friend. He looked surprised but then happy and cuddled back, but said nothing as he couldn't cos he's a cat.

"So, Tom, still never caught that mouse yet?" You chuckled and he turned away and huffed when you said this. "Aww, come on! Don't be like that! Hey, where is the little fella anyway?"

Tom led you to the hole in the wall where the little rodent resided and knocked gently on the wall. After a couple of seconds the mouse appeared and caught sight of Tom. He turned to run, but you stopped him.

"Hey, where are you going?" You asked softly. Once he saw that you weren't going to hurt him, he approached you slowly and he soon learned he could trust you and you also befriended him. Tom was less than pleased though but soon learned to accept you friendship and even was even friendly to the mouse for your sake! 

You soon fixed them and yourself some snacks out the fridge and you all jumped on the couch and relaxed to the sounds of the radio together.

"(y/n), i'm home!" You heard your aunt say in a melodious voice as the door opened. You gasped and quickly let Tom out again and shut the window, but not before saying goodbye and your new friend Jerry rushed off as well as you scurried to clean up your mess.

"Well, didn't get into too much trouble i hope" She said with a smile.

"No, aunt" You smiled sweetly, though you wondered what she would think if she only knew about your friendship with Tom and Jerry!