19|Game Night|

(Y/n) sighs as she looks at Taiju. "What am I going to do with you? You don't listen. You don't learn. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to repeat myself." She sat on his back as he was beaten on the floor. "Once I turn my back, you start all over again." Takemichi noticed how different (Y/n) was acting. She seemed a bit more serious. "I'm done. You can't keep promises. Not even if I beat you to the ground, you still won't listen. So I'm done trying. Either you change on your own or I have to beat you again to warn you away from my friends. Your choice." (Y/n) got up and hugged Hakkai's arm. "Hakkai, I heard you went out bowling. Yuzuha tells me you're getting better." (Y/n) smiles as she tries to lighten up the mood. "I almost forgot why I came over! I came to pick you and Yuzuha up to come over to my place! I wanted to throw a party for us! To relax a bit!" (Y/n) smiles. Hakkai blushes and smiles at her. "You bring up the craziest announcements at randomness time." Hakkai chuckles. Inui, Koko, and Taiju felt jealousy within them. Though, Taiju felt more hurt that he wasn't going to be able to receive her special smiles anymore. Along with the hurt that their kiss was probably nothing to her now. 

////

"Let's get this party started!" (Y/n) smiles as she walked into the main room. Toman captains and vice-captains were invited with the exception of Emma, Yuzuha, and Hinata. The boys that have a crush on (Y/n) began to blush as they saw how revealing her nightwear is. Everyone was comfortable in their pajamas since that was a requirement from (Y/n). "What game should we play first?" (Y/n) asks. "Seven minutes in heaven," Hanma suggests. "No," Mikey said as he gave a light glare. "Let's start with Uno," Smiley suggests. They all agreed and split into two groups. 

Group one: 

Angry, Hinata, Sanzu, Chifuyu, Emma, Muto, Takemichi, Baji, Mitsuya

Group two:

Smiley, (Y/n), Mikey, Draken, Kazutora, Kisaki, Hanma, Hakkai, Yuzuha

"Winners from each group will battle one another. Ready? Go!" The games began and there was a bunch of table talk (Alliances to go against one person). 

"Takemichi, do you have a plus two?" Mitsuya asks. Takemichi nods his head. "Oi! Don't try to get me more cards!" Chifuyu shouts. He groaned as he had to draw four because of them. 

There was a bunch of cursing. 

"This is bullsh*t! Who's idea was to play this f*cking game?!" Smiley shouts as he had to pick up eight cards. "Your idea." (Y/n) nervously giggles. 

As always, 'ruined' friendships.

"Kisaki! You backstabber! How could you do this to me?! Right as I was about to win!" Hanma faked crying. Kisaki ignored his fake cries and continued to play. "Our friendship is over!" "Doesn't matter to me." "*Dramatic gasp*"

In the end, (Y/n) and Sanzu went against one another. "Silent but deadly killers." Muto chuckles. "Masters of Uno." Angry mumbles. Everyone stayed silent as the two began to play the most intense match of Uno. Each moment they were on edge of their seats, waiting to see who was going to win. "Uno," Sanzu said. (Y/n) smirked behind her cards. "Reverse back to me, skip you twice, draw two, Uno, Uno out!" (Y/n) grin in victory. 

Finally, the scare tactics to win.

"Next game!" (Y/n) smiles as she hugged Sanzu. The next game they played was Mario Kart. Groups stayed the same as they each took turns to play. Same rules, except that the top two will go against each other. 

"Who threw that banana?!" Chifuyu shouts. Baji's character moved passed Chifuyu's. "Payback, b*tch!" Baji laughs. Hinata was in third but got hit by a green shell. "Emma, why did you do that?!" Hinata shouts next. "I'm so sorry!" Emma said with a fit of laughter. In the end, Sanzu and Mitsuya won. "I thought you would be good at games," Mitsuya said to Muto. "Not my thing, to be honest," Muto replied. 

Mitsuya- 1st

Sanzu- 2nd

Takemichi- 3rd

Hinata- 4th

Baji- 5th

Emma- 6th

Chifuyu- 7th

Angry- 8th

Muto- 9th

"Oi, (Y/n) get off of me!" Mikey pouts as (Y/n)'s character kept bumping into him. "Then hit the brakes and stay behind!" She said to him. "Something is wrong with my controller!" Kazutora whined as he kept running into the walls. "I think it's the person holding it," Draken says. "Ohh, what a burn." Smiley laughs. Kisaki was about to take first and Hanma was about to take second, but (Y/n) and Yuzuha attacked both of them from behind. "Snipe shot!" They both said as they threw their red shell at them. "Ayo! What the f*ck!?" Hanma panics as he tried to recover. (Y/n) and Yuzuha cheer as they both won. "They pull any kind of trick without being noticed." Hakkai sighs in defeat. 

(Y/n)- 1st

Yuzuha- 2nd

Hakkai- 3rd

Kisaki- 4th

Hanma- 5th

Mikey- 6th

Draken- 7th

Smiley- 8th

"Last round!" The race began and (Y/n) was already picking a fight. "Why did you bump into me?!" Mitsuya asks in shock. (Y/n) just laughed as she took off into the race. Her eyes widen as she saw a red shell. "No no no no! Please! I'll do anything!" She shouts. Sanzu's red shell hit her anyway. "Meanie!" (Y/n) pouted. "Not for me!" Yuzuha says as the blue shell went past her. "Ah, crap," Sanzu mutters. (Y/n) slowed down for a moment as the blue shell hit him. "She hit the breaks!" Smiley laughs. 

In the end, things got intense. "Why do I keep getting coins!? I need protection!" (Y/n) fussed as she was in first, defenseless. "Sorry, (Y/n)," Mitsuya says as he threw a red shell. "No, please! I'm so close!" She panics. The others laughed as they watched her panic. Mitsuya's red shell hit her at the finish line, but instead of stopping her it helped pushed her as she spun around. "How?!" Yuzuha asks as she got stuck in fourth. (Y/n) fell back and let out a breath. "I'm done." she laughs out. The others laugh at her state. 

They all got up to grab some food that was brought over. However, the night isn't over just yet. Things might all be fun and games until someone gets hurt.