35|Master|

- Madarame POV -

"I can't tell if she's fragile like a flower or a bomb," I said after hearing her and Izana's shouts finish. "A little bummed out that she's no longer a virgin." Ran sighs defeatedly. "Highly doubt that she would even consider sleeping with you," Hanma says as he injects into the conversation. "Oh yeah, were you one of the guys that she slept with?" Ran bites back. An irk mark was visible on Hanma's forehead. "I would've been if those Black Dragon dirtbags didn't kidnap her." He growls. "At least I love her and don't want her for just s*x! You're probably those types to do a one-night stand with!" He shouts at Ran. I begin to walk away as the two were now shouting nonsense.

I stopped in front of her door. To be honest, feelings like love or anything romantic never cross my mind. I thought it would be too hard to handle a relationship. I kinda always hated when girls always felt entitled about how rich, skinny, or how beautiful they were. However, (Y/n) isn't like them. From her earlier explosion, it seems that she hates being called perfect. No thanks to her sister for causing her to hate herself. Another reason I don't date is because women are complicated sometimes. I knock on her door. "Oi, brat. Open the door." I spoke. She annoys the hell out of me when she taunts or teases me. There wasn't a response. The only thing I like about her is how strong she is in a fight. "It's just me. No one else." I said. Is it the only thing I like about her? I heard a click and she opens the door slightly. I don't know why, but I felt. . .nervous? I walked in and locked the door behind me.

I looked at her as she sat on the edge of the bed. "I apologize for the disturbance earlier. My emotions got out of hand. To the point where I resort to acting like a child." She says. "It's fine," I reply. I walk closer to her, but I don't want to sit on her bed. I wasn't going to stay in there long. Another thing I don't understand is why am I even checking up on her? "You can sit down." She said. My legs moved faster than my words. I sat down on the ground in front of her. The room fell silent and I tried to think of an excuse to leave. I slightly jump as I felt her hand against my cheek. "I find you're reactions cute when I taunt or tease you. It's a bit funny because you're a bit older than me." She hums. I frown at her. "Don't take pride in that," I told her. "Embarrassed are we?" she giggles. I felt my face heat up a bit as she giggled. I shook my head. "You're a brat, you know that?" I frown at her. "Aww, don't get mad. Besides. . ." She grabs my chin and pulls it closer to her. Forcing me to crawl closer to where she sat. "I really like you, Shion-San.~" She whispers in my ear. I felt my ears starting to burn as she said that.

She smiles down at me. I couldn't tell if it was innocent or devilish. "You look so cute like this. All flustered. Do you like me back, Shion-San?" She said it so innocently, but I can hear her teasing voice mixed with it. I look at her with such awe. When I first saw her, that may have been the first time I ever thought of love. Her being strong in fighting added more to it. "Y-Yes. . ." I stutter. She rubs my head and runs her fingers through my hair. "That makes me so happy to hear." She smiles. She continues to lift my head with her left hand while her right trailed down to my neck. I shiver as she began to scratch it a bit. Not in a harsh way, but almost as if she was rubbing it. I closed my eyes as she did it. It felt gentle and tender. However, my eyes widen as she put her fingers in my mouth. "I know I tease you on how soft and weak you are, but that's one of the things I like about you. So submissive and sweet." I began to breathe heavily and she moves her fingers around my mouth. 

- A bit of smut at the end here -

"A-Ah. . .(Y-Y/ghn). . ." I tried to talk. My body felt as if it was on fire. "Don't speak while my fingers are in your mouth. I don't want you to accidentally bite me. Be a good boy and listen." She said as she deepens her fingers. "U-Urk. . .!" I choked a bit. I felt my body shake and almost lose balance. I grab onto her shoulders and grip onto her shirt a bit. I felt saliva creep down my jaw as she continued. I panted and slightly moaned as she did so. Finally, she stops but she pulls my tongue out a bit. My eyes felt teary and my face felt hot. "Did you like that?~" She asks. I nodded my head and panted a bit more. It felt foolish to be so submissive under her hands. I was older than her for crying out loud. But. . ."Come lay on the bed." She tells me. She lets go of my tongue so I could move up on her bed. She sit on my stomach and began to unbutton her shirt. She acts too grown for her age. . .making it hard to resist. "You're going to be a good boy and do as I say, right?" She leans her body down on me. Her hands ran down my chest. "Y-Yes. . ." My eyes widen as she began to choke me. "Yes, what?" She asks in all seriousness. "M-Master. . ." She smiles and lets go of my neck. "Good boy." She hums. I looked up at her as she leaned down to kiss me. 

I'll leave the rest to your imagination on what happened after that. Sorry if it was a bad chapter.