27|Christmas Save|

_Memory_

- (Y/n) POV -

"Mikey. . ." I whispered. Mikey shook his head and groaned. "Mikey, it's Christmas," I told him. He sat up but still looked tired. I grabbed his hand before dragging him to Emma's room. "Emma, it's Christmas!" I whisper at her. She quickly got up and the three of us went outside to Shin's room. "Three. . .two. . .one. . ." The three of us jumped on him and shouted: "Merry Christmas!" Shin groaned a bit since we did jump on him. "Merry Christmas. . ." He sat up and carried me and Mikey in his arms while Emma was on his back. 

Baji and Shin's friends would come to join us for Christmas at our place. Waka would always carry me or hold me in his arms. I found it funny that he and Akashi would fight over who would get to carry me. "Mistletoe!" Emma pointed out above us. "Since when was that there?" Shinichiro asks. Waka and Akashi both kissed each side of my cheeks while I giggled at their actions. I kissed their cheeks back before playing with my friends. 

_End of memory_

I sat up on my bed, but I couldn't smile. I forgot. . .

I hugged my knees and rest my head on them. I miss Shin a lot and it hurts me whenever I know that he's not here anymore. It's been a long time since I've seen Waka and Akashi. Shin wasn't around and so they stopped visiting. Emma hates my guts and I'm away from Mikey and grandfather. "I wish things were like how they used to be. . ." I cried to myself. "Back to good old days. . ." I sniffled. 

----

- Takemichi POV -

"Mikey is getting more aggressive than I've ever seen him. It's almost been over a week since Black Dragon took (Y/n) and now Hakkai. We have to save both of them tomorrow night." Chifuyu says. He was right about Mikey being more and more aggressive. Mikey was calm and nice anymore. Not even Draken calmed him down. We need to get (Y/n) back and fast.

- Hanma POV -

"Ne, I still need to buy my Doll a gift," I said to Kisaki as we walked out of the restaurant. Kisaki grunts in response. I glance at him for a moment. He's been acting strange since that sleepover that (Y/n) did. I sigh probably knowing that he had finally fallen for her too. That's a bummer. It just makes things harder for me to get to her. I wonder if she's alright or is safe. I want to know where she is so I can carry her in my arms. Like I'm her prince in shining armor. I look at the item that reminded me of (Y/n). I smile and bought it for her. 

. . . . .

"I finally got intel on where (Y/n) might be," Kisaki said. I smile happily as I was going to her hero. We headed straight to the location where my beautiful doll was at. 

///

Kisaki unlocked the door and I ran into the room first. "Doll, we came to save you!" I shouted as I looked around. "H-Hanma?! K-Kisaki?!" She shouts in shock as she sees us. I saw her surrounded by gift wrapping paper and wrapped up gifts. She gets up from the bed and hugs me. I smile and hugged her back. I look down at her and wiped away her tears. "Just as beautiful as I remembered," I said out loud. She blushes at my words and slightly looks away. I noticed the tattoo on her neck. "When did you get that?" I ask her. "Huh? Oh! I got it yesterday. I got a few new ones on me. Look, so we match in a way." She hums as she shows me her hands. 'Hope' and 'Love' were written on them. It warmed my heart as we had this connection. I wanted to kiss her, but Kisaki ruined the moment. "We should hurry and get out before someone comes in," he said. We both nodded and (Y/n) began to put all the wrapped-up gifts in a giant bag. "Is Mrs.Clause taking over this year?" I joked to her. She giggles and nods. 

----

- Taiju POV -

The doors opened and my eyes widen seeing who it was. "Why do you always lie?" (Y/n) asks. "Are you only different when I'm around?!" She shouts at me. I shook my head. "They tried to kill me! What am I supposed to do?!" I shout back at her. "They wouldn't have if you had u just been a good big brother!" She shouts more at me. She began to cry and shake her head. "I gave you everything, Taiju! My love, my feeling, my body! I gave it all to you and yet you still go behind my back! You say you want to change, but you make the same mistakes all over again! How am I supposed to love you when you can't keep your word?! How am I supposed to stay with you?! I can't! I just can't!" I went to hug her, but she pushes me away. "Don't! You don't get to touch me as you used to before!" I flinched as I saw her expression. It wasn't like the one she had on that day when she beat me down. "I don't want to stay with you. I don't. . .I don't love you if you continue this path." She said. 

No. . .I felt tears fall on my face. "You don't mean that. . .you know I can-" She cuts me off with a punch. "Don't say you can change! I don't believe you anymore!" She punches my face again until I'm kneeling on the floor in front of her. "Like Kazutora. . .you'll have to wait longer until I can forgive you. Until I can trust you again." I hung my head low in defeat. Angel. . .come back. . .I don't know what to do without you. Why did I have to f*ck up everything every time?