32|Taken. . .Again|

- (Y/n) POV -

I look down at my phone as it began to buzz. "Oh, hey, Akkun! What-Wait, slow down! Hah?! Akkun?! Hello?!" I look at my phone to see he hung up on me. I quickly got back on my bike and headed to where he was. "Boys, always getting into trouble!" I sigh heavily. I then called up two boys that would help me out. I sent them to where Akkun and the others were.

/ / / /

"What kind of sticky situation are you stuck in now, Mitsuya?" I ask as I arrived at the scene. "(Y-Y/n)!" Mitsuya smiles at me. I hum and turn my head at the big guy. I raised a brow as he looked familiar. "Athena, Tokyo Manji Gang's second president. Twin sister of Sano Manjiro." He said. "Well, don't I feel popular? What's your business here?" I ask as I stood in front of him. "To kill Toman and take you to him." He grabs my arm harshly. "That's!" I slip my arm out of his grip. "Not!" I punch his stomach, making him groan in pain. "How!" I sent an uppercut next. "You touch!" I then sent a missile kick to his head. "A lady!" I shout. I fix my jacket and dusted my hands. "Show off." Mitsuya chuckles. "He asked for it." I shrugged. "I thought I expected more of a fight, but you went down hard Mochi." Mitsuya and I turned our heads to see one of the Haitani brothers. I quickly searched for the other one, but I was too late to react. "Mitsuya!" I shout as I saw the older one behind him. One of the Tenjiku members grabbed me to prevent me to interfere. "Get off of me!" I fought back. The young Haitani grabbed me, but he was stronger than I thought. "Feisty one, aren't ya? I like them that way." He smirks. "Let go! Let go of me!" I shout as I tried to get out of his grip. The older one began to tie me up and put a gag over my mouth. "Sorry, sweetheart. I wish we met under different circumstances. I truly do." He said. 

I muffled out Mitsuya's name. "(Y-Y/n)!" Mitsuya calls out as he tried to get up. Though I was put on a motorcycle and they began to drive off. I got the gag out of my mouth. "MITSUYA!!" I shouted, but we were already gone. "Why am I always getting taken!!" I shout in frustration. 

-----

"I'm sorry, Mikey. I tried to get her back, but she was gone by the time I got up." Mitsuya apologizes. Mikey sighs heavily for a moment. "It's fine. She doesn't know many people from the S-62 generation. I'm sure that she'll fight back this time." He points a glare at Inui and Koko for a moment. I hope she does. 

////

"Let go of me! You'll be sorry for this!" (Y/n) shouts at Madarame as he was the one holding her over her shoulder. She pauses as she felt herself loosen as she wiggles around. "Oi! Stop moving around!" Madarame frowns at her. She felt her arm get free and grabbed his head. She pushes him away, making her slip off his shoulder. She hits hard on the floor and hisses at the pain. (Y/n) sat back up and began to untie herself. "Not again! Not again!" (Y/n) repeated as she began to run away. "Damn it! Get back here!!" Madarame shouts as he began to chase after her. She turned her head as she tried to find a way to escape. Though the exits began to get blocked by Tenjiku members. "Aww, man. It was a bad time to wear a skirt." she pouts a bit. "Leaving so soon, Sweetheart?" She looks back to see Mochizuki, Madarame, Ran, and Rindo surround her. "Trying to." She replies as she looks at the four men. "Who wants to be the first one to get taken down?" She cracks her knuckles. 

Mochizuki went first and he wanted a round two with her. The two ran towards each other. At the last second, (Y/n) jumped over him and sent a kick to his head. She smiles as she took him down with ease. "Lose!~" She taunts. Madarame comes up from behind to grab her. "Coward!" She chokes out a bit. She grabs his arms and tosses him over to the ground. The air was knocked out of him, but he got a clear view under her skirt. "Pervert!" She kicked him at Mochi knocking him back down to the ground. Ran tried to sneak attack her, but (Y/n) quickly moves away. Quick on her feet, she sends a missile kick to his head. Rindo went for a close-range attack, but (Y/n) quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him a bit closer. She kneed him to the stomach before sending an inhuman punch to his stomach as well. Making him fly a bit and puke out what he had for lunch. "Ew." She frowns. She looks around to see the terrified Tenjiku member's faces. "C'mon, if these are your top guys then they should be a bit more challenging." She sighs. She then smirks as she pops her neck a bit. "Main course is done! Now for dessert!" She sent a punch to one of the member's faces. 

---

Already there were piles of defeated members. "Someone call the police because there a murder!~" She laughs a bit. "You sure did get stronger than I expected you to get," Izana says as he walks in. (Y/n) turned her head and her eyes widen. Her dark eyes met his orchid eyes. Izana chuckles as he saw three of his heavenly kings and Rindo tied upside down with gags in their mouths. Their muffles of shouts of wanting to be let down. "Nii-Chan. . .?" (Y/n) asks as she drops one of the members. Tears of sadness and joy weld up in her eyes. "It's been a long time since we saw each other." He hums as he held his arms out. (Y/n) cried and rushed to his arms. Izana hugged her tight and inhaled her sweet scent. It changed since they were children. "It's so good to see you. . .sister." Izana whispers.