42|Love and Fun|

So I haven't really written much of (Y/n)'s relationships with her other love interests such as Smiley, Angry, Chifuyu, etc. I kinda got lost on the plot and I wanted to do some chapters after the Christmas fight, but as you know things didn't go as planned. So the next few chapters will be all 'Love and Fun' until I know what my next step is in the story. Also, what do you guys think of it? I would like to read your comments on your opinions whether it's the story or my writing format. Also, also, the last recent chapter of TR got me wanting more and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Well, that's all I have to say, enjoy the next few happy chapters! Bye-Bye!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"C'mon, we're going to be late!" (Y/n) shouted at her older brothers. "The beach isn't going anywhere, (Y/n)," Izana replies. "Yes, but spots will be taken! Now let's go!" She runs to her bike and starts her engine. "I thought we told her to stop driving?" Mikey yawns as he was still half asleep. "She won't listen." Izana sighs. 

/ / / /

"Finally, you three made it!" Yuzuha announces. "When you have two lazy brothers it's hard to go anywhere." (Y/n) and Yuzuha exchanged kisses on the cheek as a hello. "Tell me about it," Yuzuha replies. "We got up early!" Hakkai retorts. "We kept going back to the house because you two kept forgetting something!" Yuzuha shouts back. Hinata greeted (Y/n) the same way. "Is that your swim outfit?" Hinata asks. (Y/n) was wearing Mikey's old t-shirt and shorts. "Yeah. Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) asks. "Ah, no, there's nothing wrong!" Hinata panics as she thought that she offended (Y/n). (Y/n) begins to laugh. "I'm kidding! It's about time I get a bikini!" (Y/n) took off Mikey's old clothes to reveal her bikini. 

Some of the boys gawked over to see and their eyes widen. "Ahem?" Izana and Mikey glared at the group of boys gawking at their little sister. They all looked in different directions or continued to prepare the area. "Ah! You brought your little brother, Hinata?! He's so cute!" (Y/n) smiles widely as she hugs Naoto. Lucky bastard. The males that love (Y/n) thought as they saw the young teenage boy being squished by her chest. After saying hello to everyone, everyone helped get the area set up in their area. 

"I guess I did finally get to see wear a bikini," Kazutora smirks. (Y/n) rolls her eyes. "Pervert." she gives him a playful smirk. Kazutora was going to say something back, but he felt something hit his head. He looks back and was met by water on his face. Baji laughs at Kazutora. "Baji!" Kazu shouts. Baji began to run away with his water gun. Kazu grabbed his water gun and began to chase Baji down. The other boys joined in seeing how fun they were having. "Boys." (Y/n) sighs as she puts her hand on her hips. Hinata and Yuzuha chuckle or giggle. (Y/n) then grabs her surfboard. "C'mon, they can't be the only ones having fun!" She smiles as she runs into the water. 

"I didn't know (Y/n)-Chan can surf?" Naoto says as he stops chasing Takemichi. The others stop too and watched the said girl head farther away from them. "It's been a while since she surfed. It wouldn't be a surprise if she still knew how to. It comes back to her super quick." Smiley chuckles. They watched as she found a wave to surf on. The wave caves over her, but she finds her way out and with her board, she jumps and does a 360. They all cheered as she landed with ease. She waves as she gets closer to the group. "Still got it!" She smiles widely. "That was amazing, (Y/n)!" Naoto smiles with stars in his eyes. "If you want, you can ride the board with me." (Y/n) suggests. "R-Really?!" He asks. She grabs his hand and nods. "Just hold tight and if we crash I'll just catch you." She said.