26||

"Taiju, you can't keep me hidden forever. I want to go back to Mikey. To my friends." (Y/n) told him. "You'll see them later," Taiju said. "You said that last time. Tomorrow is Christmas and I want to go home." (Y/n) began to sadden a bit. Taiju held her in his arms. "I'll think about it. Don't be sad, my angel." He told her as he began to softly kiss her neck. A knock on the door was heard and Taiju told them to come in. Inui and Koko stepped into the room. "She's here," Inui said. (Y/n) raised a brow and looked at the two. "Who's she?" She asks. "It's an early Christmas present from the three of us," Koko answers her. 

///

"Ah, I don't know how to feel about this." (Y/n) said nervously. She lays herself on the chair and looks at the tattoo artist's machinery. "You got a tattoo before, there's nothing to worry about," Taiju says. "Well, this one is a bit bigger." (Y/n) huffs. "You'll be fine. We'll be back in a few hours." Inui says and he gently pats her head. (Y/n) sighs in defeat and watches the three males leave. 

The artist began to place the tattoo on (Y/n)'s thigh. "Is that a good place?" She asks. (Y/n) nodded and gripped the pillow Koko gave her. The artist must've known her uneasiness because of what she said next. "Just relax and think of something else," she said to comfort her. 

- (Y/n) POV -

I began to think about Mikey. I wonder what he was up to. Is he alright? I know he must be furious that Taiju kidnapped me. Why haven't they already fought? Is there something I don't know about? I whine a bit as I felt a bit of pain in my thigh. I moved my head to the other side and tried to focus back. How did Ken even put up with this? He has a tattoo on his head! 

"Ken-Kun, did it hurt to get that tattoo on your head?" I asked him. "N-No. Not at all." He said before looking away. His words encouraged me to get my tattoo for my older brother. However, I cried and whined a bit as I was getting it. It was small but still painful. 

Ken. . .it's been a bit awkward since Emma and I fought. I wasn't sure how to feel when I found out that he also had a crush on me. Part of me felt awful because I knew that Emma was crazy about him. I would be a terrible sister if I took the one guy she has a crush on. However, the other part of me was. . .almost too joyful at the fact. I never noticed that I had a crush on Draken until that day. The more I thought about it. . .the more I began to notice the little things that I had for him. Besides Baji, Ken was also a close friend that I would always hang out with. We knew everything about each other. . .well, almost knew everything. "It's done. What do you think?" I support myself with my elbows and look at my right thigh. It looked amazing, to be honest. "Amazing." I breathe out. She smiles at my compliment. I look at her and hope that she could agree to my request. "Can you do a few more on me?" I ask her. 

----

I smile at myself in the mirror as I looked at the tattoo on my neck. It was Draken's. I had the Toman tattoo on the back of my neck. I also had 'Hope' on my left hand and 'Love' on my right. They were both written in Kanji. I had a feeling that Hanma had a crush on me, but I wasn't sure if he was serious about it or not. But the way he is when he's around me, makes me feel like we are in a relationship. Sure he's a bit crazy, but what's wrong with a bit of crazy in your life? And he's not shy about his feelings towards me. 

I sigh heavily and fell onto my bed. The more I think about all of them. . .it's going to be hard to choose. I'll be breaking many hearts that love and care for me. I curl up into a ball and hug my pillow. What do I do? Who should I choose? Who. . .Who should I stay with?