The beginning of Tai and Reader

Your POV

I sigh as I walk through the cafeteria. I double take at this guy. He is smokin hot. He's staring at me he looks me up and down and smiles. I just speed walk away.

I go sit with my team. "Everything okay (Y/n)?" Ozpin asks. "Yeah everything is fine." I say and drink my soda. I need to find out who he is. I think I've seen him in classes before but I'm normally so focused on the lessons.

"You're in your head if something is bothering you you can talk to us about it." James says. I'd rather die than talk to them about other guys. I just got out of a relationship with James. So just like before he's fighting for my attention with Qrow. I don't feel like dealing with either of them.

Wait a minute he's on Qrow's team. He normally drags me off before I get the chance to see his team. Well he can't keep us away from each other for long. I'll see you later blondie.

Time skip

We're working together with another team. Obviously Qrow would not miss an opportunity to be at my side trying to get all of my attention. He won't be getting any today though. The goal is to challenge ourselves to get a different perspective with a different team. To get stronger and a better understanding of each other.

We meet up at the destination for travel and all greet each other. We'll be working with a partner from the opposite team. "I obviously get (Y/n)." Qrow says. "Not today Qrow. The job is to get to know your partner and you know enough about me." I say.

He groans. "I'll be your partner." Blondie says. Perfect. "Okay sounds good my names (F/n) (L/n)." I say. "Mines Tai Yang Xiao Long. You can call me Tai though." He says.

He takes my hand and kisses it. My face feels warm. "No no no this is not happening. (Y/n) please just team up with me. You know we're great together." Qrow says. "Qrow relax it's not like we're running away together." Tai says still holding my hand. I wish.

Qrow takes my hand from him. "Well then he can't hold your hand if I can't team up with you." He says. "That's not your decision Qrow." I say. "Do you want to hold hands?" Tai asks. "Not at the moment." I say my face feels warm.

Qrow stomps off into the plane. He snatches Ozpin's hand. "Hey!" He says. "It'll be nice teaming up with you." He says. "I think so too." I say.

Time skip

We kiss passionately against a wall. "You know we should be working." I say. "Technically we are. We're getting to know each other better. Challenging each other for dominance." He says and kisses my neck. "I suppose." I say. We kiss and he pins my knees to the wall.

We kiss passionately and he grinds against me making me moan. I wrap my arms around his neck as he speed up. He puts my legs around his waist and gropes me. I grip his hair as it presses against my area. "I need to fuck you." He says catching his breath.

"Wait someone is coming." I say. He puts me down and we act as if we were looking around doing our jobs. It's Glenda and Summer. Better than anyone else. I really wanted to continue though.

We talk to them as if nothing was going on. They walk off. "Maybe later. Just have a condom okay?" I say. "Okay but what about Qrow and James?" He asks. "I'm not sure." I say.

"We could have a secret relationship. Doing as we please behind close doors. Not needing to worry about the rivalry of Qrow and James. Just me and you." He says. "That sounds nice." I say.

Time skip

He pounds inside of me making me scream. He holds me tight and speeds up. "Fuck fuck!" He says. I feel his cum fill the condom. We kiss and catch our breath. He pulls it off and puts another one on. "Again that's the fifth one." I say shocked.

"Oh I'm no where's near done with you." He says. He enters me again. "I get jealous you know." He says. "Of what." I say gripping the sheets. "Of them getting your attention. Not being able to have them know you're mine. I want you all to myself. It's like I'm addicted to you." He says. He holds me tight and thrusts quickly making me moan loudly. "You don't have to be jealous. I'm yours." I say.

"Say it again." He says hitting harder and faster. "I'm yours." I say. He hits harder on the spot making me tighter. "FUCK I'M ALL YOURS I BELONG TO YOU TAI I BELONG TO YOU!" I scream and claw into his back. We kiss as he rearranges my guts.

He's going so deep with out mercy. He grunts and cums inside. I pull him down with my legs wanting his cum in me so badly. "Fuck I can't take it. Just once please. Let me feel your insides bare." He says. "Don't cum inside." I say.

He damn near rips the condom. He wipes the cum off and slams into me. I cum instantly. He trembles. "Fuck this is amazing." He says drooling a bit.

He thrusts. "Tai you'll cum if you do thi~s." I say. My back arches and my head tilts back. "I can't control myself. I need to thrust inside you. It's been torture having to wear a condom and not feel you like this." He says. He pulls my forearms to him and slams into me. I scream from the top of my lungs.

"Fuck you feel so fucking good. You're so tight around me and your walls are pulsing." He says. "Fuck I can't take it! Keep going shove it all the way inside and don't stop!" I say. In this moment I couldn't care less. I need him so badly. I'm about to cum again.

He grunts and speeds up. He pulls out quickly and cums on my stomach. He lays on me as we try to catch our breath. We kiss.

TBC...