Ironwood (Lemon w naughty pic)

Ironwood lemon can skip

Your POV

I get to James's ship. "Hey." I say. "Hello (Y/n) ready to fight." He asks. "Yep." I say. "Mind if I ask why you need to let off some steam." I ask. "Yes. Bringing it up will just make it worse." I say. "Well I want you at your best so I suggest you tell me so you fight stronger." He says.

"Qrow issues." I say. "Oh." He says interested. "The idiot comes injured to my bakery with four kids. What the hell was he thinking? Why was he even with them in the first place? He could have gotten them in so much danger." I say. "Let me guess ones name was ruby?" He says. "Yeah I noticed that's his niece. I was able to play off we were just friends in the past. He pisses me off so much at times." I say. "Well you know you could always have another option." He says. "Yeah but it's whatever. We aren't even really together. Just really friendly. How long till we get to where we need to be?" I ask.

"Not long." He says. "We attack from the north and we work our way down south." He says. I pull my weapons out and sharpen them. "Did you manage to knock most of them out?" I ask. "Some what." He says. "Do you wanna maybe fight together?" I ask. He thinks for a minute.

"I suppose. I am short on soldiers. Getting more are in the process." He says. I sit on the table and cross my legs. "What exactly caused the out break of all those grimm?" I ask. "We're still trying to figure that out ourselves." He says. He looks up at the holographic map. I'm so bored. "You said that you were just friendly with Qrow. What do you mean by that?" He asks.

I roll my eyes. "What I said we're friendly?" I say. He gets in front of me. "Could we be friendly?" He asks. "Probably not the best idea." I say. "Why is that?" He asks getting close to my face. "Because I-I." I say.

It wouldn't matter because Qrow will be gone just like that. It doesn't matter to him. It'll be like it use to be. He'll leave as soon as he gets what he needs. He says he loves me but he leaves again and again it doesn't matter how many times I beg him. He gently opens my legs and pulls me to him. "All I need is a simple yes or no. You already know the answer. You love him more than anything. You also feel when he says I love you it means nothing." He says.

I kiss him and he kisses me back deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up. "Let's go somewhere a little more private." He says. He takes me to his bedroom. He puts me on the bed I get down to my top and underwear. "Hold on." He says. "Hm." I say.

"I want you like this for now." He says. He lays down next to me. "Sit on my lap." He says. I look down at his lap. He was already hard. I get on his lap. He's throbbing. He grinds against me making me moan.

 He grinds against me making me moan

"Delicious." He says. "You're such a pervert." I say. "Yet here you are on my lap moaning." He says and grinds me more. "It's been awhile since I've done this~!" I say as he pushes between my lips. He reaches in front and slides his hand in my panties. He rubs my clit. "It feels so good." I moan and grind against him.

He lifts me up some and takes his pants off. I turn the other way slipping my panties off and he slides me down on it. I make fists and wince. "It's so big and hard." I say. "Almost there." He says then I'm finally all the way on it. It's throbbing like crazy. I lean down and kiss him.

He thrusts his hips a bit making me moan a bit louder. I go up and down and its driving him crazy. I sit up and he goes faster. "James~!" I shout throwing my head back. "I got to your g-spot so soon?" He says with a smirk. "Don't tease me~!" I moan and he bounces me harder. "I'm gonna cum inside you okay?" He says.

"Wait!" I say. I scream as he releases a giant load inside of me. "It's too much." I pant and watch it ooze out of me. My legs are trembling so much. I lay down with my ass in the air. I hear him pop out of me. "So good." He says.

He sits on his knees and puts himself back in making me gasp. He moves his hips slow and moans. I press back against him and move my ass in a circle. He moans. "Not like that." He says holding my waist. I bounce on it a bit. He grips my hips tight and pounds me.

My body feels like it's in pure bliss. His cum slushing around in me while he pounds away at it. "You're not showing any mercy~!" I say gripping the sheets. "And you love it." He says. "I really do~!" I moan. "Good." He says. He hits harder making me scream.

TBC...

Ironwood lemon will not continue for this story