Not as much

Qrow x reader lemon

Your POV

I go to my room. Stupid Qrow and his dumb face. I want to have sex with you for the rest of my life repeats over and over. I shut my legs tight. He is good in bed amazing actually. The way he touches all the right places. It drives me crazy.

He makes me feel good even when he isn't touching me. I lift my skirt up and put my hand in my panties. I don't need him to feel good. I rub myself to get the edge off. I take my clothes off. I turn over so I'm on my knees with my ass in the air. I rub myself more.

It feels good though thinking of him doing this to me. I wiggle my fingers inside. I get tight and moan. I love the way he sped up. I move them faster and tremble. How he'd multitask. I grope myself and tug on my nipple with the other.

"Qrow~" I say out loud. I going to hit my limit soon. "Qrow please don't stop I'm almost there~." I say. I hit one of my spots and hit it over and over. "I can't take it much longer~!" I shout and hit faster. I get hotter and pant loudly. It burts out as I scream.

My door shuts. "You cum more when I do it." Qrow's voice says. "What the hell get out!" I say turning over. "Do you really want me to get out?" He says. "Yes now!" I say. He walks over to me and puts his fingers in me. I gasp and grab his sleeve.

"Really?" He says and moves them. I nod. "Hm I didn't catch that." He says. I can't speak it feels to good if I open my mouth I'll moan. He hits one sooner than expected. A moan slips out. He smirks.

"That doesn't sound like a yes." He says in my ear. "You pervert~!" I say and my back arches. "Says the one who was masturbating and moaning my name." He says and speeds up hitting another spot. He pulls his fingers out and sucks on them. "I guess I'll be on my way then. Thanks for the mini dessert." He says. I pull his shirt and kiss him. "That's even worse leaving me more aroused than I was." I say.

He smirks and takes his clothes off. He's still in perfect shape. He gets on top of me and attacks my neck. He pulls the cover on top of us. I wrap my arms around him and he enters me. I wrap my legs around him and moan loudly. He starts to thrust hard. "Qrow it feels so much better when you do it!" I say.

He goes faster he hits every spot vigorously. I feel so weak to him. I tremble and shake. My body is going crazy for him. He hits so hard the bed squeaks and the head board slams against the wall. "Please don't stop I'm almost there." I say. "Reverse cowgirl." He says and plops next to me.

I sit on top of him. He grips my hips and hits faster. I scream yes over and over. Then in a instance cum burst out of me making me scream. He keeps going. I look back at him. He's not satisfied yet. He's throbbing so much though.

Time skip several positions later

"Qrow I can't take anymore! I can't handle holding back! I'm gonna burst again!" I say. "Hold it a little bit longer." He can barely say. He thrust faster. "Now cum now." He says and grunts. I release all my pent up cum out of breath. He cums inside of me at the same time. I moan loudly. I pant heavily. "It feels so good. My body can't take anymore pleasure." I say.

I fall next to him

I fall next to him. "You okay?" He asks facing me moving my hair from my face. "My hips hurts but my body feels so good at the same time. I can't get enough sex with you." I say trying to catch my breath. my body and muscles still pulsing. "I'll take that as a yes." He says and kisses my forehead. "Qrow." I say. "I love you." I say.

"I love you too. So does this mean you aren't mad at me anymore." He says. I catch my breathe. I lay my head on his chest. "Not as much." I say. "You didn't let me finish before." He says. "I know. I want to say yes but I have to say no." I say. "Why is that?" He says a bit saddened.

"Qrow I want to marry you and have a family with you. I have for the longest. I love you so much but over time I realized that it wouldn't work. I'm so close to my dream. The only thing that's missing is a husband and children. When I thought of us having a family I was so happy. You had other dreams too. I wanted my kids to have a dad in their lives to not be a single mom. You coming and going like you have been won't work. You wanted to become a huntsman. I wanted a normal life. They can't coexists." I say. He runs his hands through my hair. "What if I stayed with you?" He asks.

TBC...