Morning

Time skip

We lay there out of breath. I use my aura to heal myself. "I haven't had sex like that in a long time." I say. "Well I am pretty good at it. Plus pleasing you is easy. You can't help but get loud for me." He says with a chuckle and gently bites my neck. "Am not and it's not my fault that you make me feel that good." I say. We french kiss. He gets back on top. "We really should get up though." I say.

"Mhm." He says and kisses my neck. "You just love making things hard for me." I say and jump a bit as he gets hard. "Can't help it." He says. "For your age you sure do have a high sex drive." I say. "I consider that to be a good thing. Plus you do know how to get me going. I know you like it." He says laying back down. "Maybe I do maybe I do a lot. Even though you can distract me from getting things done." I say. "Sounds like a yes to me." He says.

I kiss him passionately. I quickly get up. "Dang almost had you." He says. "You'll have to try harder next time." I say. I fix my hair and put on my underwear and his shirt. "I'm going to make us something to eat then we can watch TV or something. I'm closed today." I say buttoning the buttons. "Can you make donut muffins? I love them." He asks. "Yes I can." I say then kiss him.

Time skip

We sat in bed watching TV talking. Then I hear a knock. "Crap I didn't think about them coming over! Why so early!" I say. I take off his shirt and toss it to him. I go in my closet to get an outfit. I pass the mirror. He covered me in hickeys.

"Seriously?!" I say. "I love you. You can't really talk." He says and removes the covers. I had left what looked like thousands of hickeys on him. "We aren't here just ignore it." He says. "You really think Qrow will leave." I say. "True." He says. The front door opens.

"(Y/n)." I hear Ruby shouts from down stairs. "Shit!" He whispers and jumps out of bed putting his pants on. "Hide in the bathroom." I whisper getting a outfit. I take his hand and we go into the bathroom. "I forgot how to get rid of these stupid things." I say. "I did too." He whispers. "You up here?" Ruby says.

I cover his mouth. "Yeah I'm about to get in the shower." I say then lock the door. "Okay well we just wanted to stop by and get breakfast. Ozpin and Uncle Qrow are gonna train us a bit more. I wanted to see if we could get your help too." Ruby says. "Um sure just let me shower I'll be down in a bit." I say. "Okay we'll be downstairs." She says. She walks off and shuts the door. I breathe out relived.

"Well I might as well shower with you." He says. I look at him. "What I'm here you're here I don't see a problem." He says. "You've got some nerve you know that." I say then kiss him. "So I've been told." He says. "There is one thing though." I say as we remove our clothes. "What?" He asks.

"You might have to pull off a famous Taiyang exit." I say as we get in. "I don't know if I can since I'm so old and all." He says. "After what went down last night I'm pretty sure you can." I say. "Well I suppose I could for a kiss." He says. "I mean it's all up to you. I'm sure Ruby will have a thousand questions for you if you go downstairs like this." I say. He sighs. "True. Can I still have a kiss though?" He asks. 

"Yes." I say and kiss him. He gropes my ass. I go to say something. "I know I know no funny business. Now let's hurry so I can make my great escape." He says. "Maybe I can just use my aura to get these off." I say. I use a big amount of aura and they go away. "So that's how we did it." He says.

"I can't really remember so maybe." I say. He uses his aura to heal all the bruised skin marks. "There no reasons to ask questions." He says. "I'd still like to see you try." I say. "Then I'll try my best." He says.

Time skip out of shower

I get my old huntress outfit on. "You trying to give me flash backs?" He asks kissing my shoulder. "No I have to help train the kids so I might as well put my old huntress outfit on." I say. He stretches. "You know I could act like you called me over to help." He says. "So you can ogle at me the whole time not the best idea." I say. "True well here goes see you later. I'll call you." He says then kisses me.

He opens the window. He hangs from the window seal and hops down. He quickly volts over the fence. He's still as fast and flexible as ever.

TBC...