Chapter 12 Rwby Chibi and shit posts

look at him

He's so cute so adorable

I could just hug him and squeeze him and love him forever

I could just hug him and squeeze him and love him forever. I almost died when I saw Chibi Qrow. So I have decided to make a little thingy for you. I remembered seeing this little animation that would go perfect with the thing I wanted to do. Since Qrow is usually bad luck I've decided to give you the good luck. There for I want to show you this.

https://youtu.be/OuJ4BBQ0nhc

I thought it would be perfect. So now I'm gonna give you little episode I thought of.

~~~~~~~

Ruby's POV

Uncle Qrow comes across the street then there was a three car pile up after he gets across. A street light falls in the middle of the street and a building sets on fire. People scream and run one guy caught on fire. It's like bad luck follows him as he walks closer. (Y/n) comes from a store and enters a raffle at a near by booth. She won a year of free noodles at the nearest noodle shop. She gets a lot of free stuff as she walks through the market place. It's like luck is on her side the whole time. Oh no if wait a minute. If these to get next to each other what will happen. I get on top of a roof and watch. He's going towards her. She sees him and smiles. They're finally right next to each other! Nothing is happening though. He's bad luck is gone and its like none of it ever happened. Weird.

(The rest are just shit posts)

~~~~~~~

You: These are all my babies now mine and Qrow's

anyone else: *Opens mouth*

You:

and Qrow's

and Qrow's

~~~~~~~

*Qrow walks over to you*

Ironwood: Can you not do that. You can do anything else but that.

~~~~~~~

*You and Glynda in the same room. Glynda breathes.*

You: -~- Why are you so annoying?

~~~~~~~

*Ironwood sees you.*

Ironwood: I'm gonna make her my future wife. She's so cute. -///u///-

*Qrow walks up to you and makes you giggle and blush.*

Ironwood: Why ;v; my beloved (Y/n) has been swooped away by a bird.

Glynda and Ozpin look away ashamed of him.

~~~~~~~

*Ozpin does something*

You: That was amazing

Ozpin: -v-

~~~~~~~

You at the mansion when Ironwood is assertive.

You: My body is ready for some iron wood. ¬///v///¬

(But no more james lemon not a hint)