A date with Tai

(I'll bold the lemon start you can skip if you'd like.)

Your POV

They had left. Me and Tai went a restaurant. I decided to put something cute on.

(One thing I've come to realize is most of my readers don't like dresses so I decided to give you a choice of a dress or with pants.)

)

We had sat down

We had sat down. "You um you look nice." He says. "So do you. You have bigger muscles since I saw you last." I say. "Yeah it's been awhile and I have been working out. Nothing much to do since Ruby and Yang went off to beacon. Now they're out on missions making the world a better place. I might as well keep in shape and stay healthy." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not surprised they wanted to be huntresses. The way you love to tell about every mission you go on. You did a good job on training Ruby she's a great kid. I haven't met Yang though. It's nice that you're taking care of yourself. You should be ready to fight the guys off of them." I say. "Please Yang has that covered. Ruby I'm not sure she's even into being in relationships yet. You obviously have been taking care of yourself. It's like your body is immune to gaining weight expect for one place." He says red. "So you have been checking me out." I say with a smile.

"Well you are attractive." He says putting his hands in his lap. "It's okay." I say then scoot over closer. I get closer to him. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before. I'm beginning to wonder have you been picturing me naked this whole time?" I whisper in his ear. He is speechless. He's getting aroused under the table. I get up and close the curtain that hides our table.

I get in his lap. "Tai." I say. He swallows hard. "Y-Yes." He says. "It's taken them quite awhile for them to wait us. Do you maybe want to go somewhere else to eat?" I ask. "Mhm." He says. "Could we go back to my place for a second I think I left the lights on upstairs. Plus you've never gotten a tour." I say. "Yeah that's fine that's great." He says swallowing. "Okay." I say.

Time skip home

"It's been awhile since I've made you a home cooked meal. Maybe we could stay here? I know how much you love my food. Plus it'd be nice to have you over and not worry about the meal being wrong." I say. "Yep that's fine." He says. I take his hand and we go upstairs. I show him the rooms. "I'll get changed." I say.

Lemon time

I take my clothes off till I'm in my bra and thong. "(Y/N)!" Tai says. He grabs my arms and kisses me. I kiss him back. He picks me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him. "I'm sorry I just can't take it anymore. Mmm." He says then kisses me roughly and passionately.

"I don't care. Please don't stop Tai." I say. He pins me on the bed and kisses my neck. He grinds against me making me moan. "Tai~, Tai please tell me you have a condom." I say. "I do." He says. He takes it from his wallet and quickly puts it on. I take my panties off quickly.

He forces himself in. "Please Tai I need you I need you to be fast and rough." I say. He starts off hard and slow then slowly speeds up. "Oh Tai TAI~!" I shout moaning. I grip the sheets. My toes curl and I throw my head back. I kiss and suck his neck.

He goes faster and harder making me moan and pant. He gropes me. "You're so good at this~!" I moan. "And here I thought I was getting rusty." He says. There he is the pervert I know and love. "I want to feel all of you~. All your insides and love~." He moans hitting a spot quickly. I scream louder and louder.

"AHHH!" I shout and my love juice bursts out. He smirks and bites my neck sucking as well. I grip his back as he slowly thrust. "You're such a tease~." I say panting. "I know." He says panting. I kiss him passionately. He kisses me back and rubs down my body.

He holds my waist and thrusts. "Tai my body feels so good." I say. "I'm glad mine does too." He says and rests against me. I wrap my legs around him and hold him close. "But Tai did you not want to be with me because I made you wear a condom?" I ask. He falls next to me. "No the sex was amazing. I just wanted to know what it was like to not wear one with you. I wanted to break up because of Qrow and James. If they found out we were dating we'd be screwed our teams wouldn't work well together. You'd probably get tired of me anyway." He says.

I cuddle up to him under his arm. "I could never be tired of you. You're the funniest guy I know. Also one of the hottest so you've got that going for you. I think that we would have made a good official couple. I think we would have been a good family too but that didn't happen." I say. "You wanted to have a family together?" He asks with a slight smirking smile. My cheeks turn a little pink. "Well I thought about it a little. When I want a relationship I want to think long term. I knew that we probably wouldn't last we were first years trying to keep our relationship a secret. There was no harm in thinking about it. I have you in bed now though." I say. "Yes you do." He says then leans down kissing. "So um since you do have me here wanna go for a few more rounds?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say and kiss his neck. "Come here." He says and pulls me on top of him. Making me giggle.

TBC...

(Tai x reader lemons probably won't continue)