Medic

Qrow's POV

"Don't worry Qrow we're almost there." Jaun says. "Could you please tell me about this friend?" Ruby asks. "She's a friend of mine from beacon. Her aura can heal me quick. Knowing her she'll make room, feed you and, you'll be safe while we're here. She's the strongest woman I know." I say. "Do you think she could help us with the whole Salem thing?" She asks. "Maybe I could convince her. More than likely she'll say no. She likes to enjoy life not look for a fight every chance she gets." I say. "It sounds like you like this mystery woman." Jaun says. "Yeah yeah whatever." I say.

"Alright we're here? Uncle Qrow this is a bakery." Ruby says. "She lives above the bakery. Just knock on the door." I say. She gives a hard knock. It unlocks. It was her in her usual. Her short shorts, tank top, thigh highs and converse. "Yes?" She says.

"Hi um we could really use your help." Ruby says. She looks behind Ruby to me. She gives me the audacity look. I wave at her. She sighs. "Upstairs all the way down the hall put him in the bed." She says stepping to the side.

Your POV

I can't believe him. Once they take him up to my room. "You can wait down stairs this will take awhile." I tell the kids. They leave the room. "How could you be so reckless? I've never seen you this messed up." I say taking off his bandages. "It's only a scratch." He says taking his jacket and shirt off. "What if it's not a scratch next time? What happened?" I ask.

"A scorpion Faunus was hunting my niece. She wanted to help and I lost focused. He got me with his stinger." He says. I heal him with my aura. "You have to be more careful Qrow." I say. "I know you like touching me." He teases. I turn a little pink. "Shut up you old pervert." I say. "Hey." He says.

I fully recover him. "Yeah." I say. "I missed you." He says. I smile and hold his cheek. "I missed you too." I say then kiss his forehead. "Get some rest I'll make some dinner." I say then go to leave. He grabs my wrist and yanks me on top of him.

He kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine." He says. "Okay then." I say then leave the room. I go in the kitchen and make some tea. The group of kids sit at a table worried.

I set the tea tray in the center. "He'll be just fine. He just needs some sleep." I say. "Thank you so much." The silver eyed girl says. I have to brighten the mood a bit more. "You must be Ruby. As much as Qrow wants to be tough and hard shelled he's a softie for you." I say. "Really?" She asks. "Mhm, he's very proud of you." I say.

She smiles a little. "Oh this is Jaune,Nora and Rin." She says. They say hello. "Pleasure to meet you all. So tell me what are a bunch of kids and a old man doing traveling to Mistral?" I ask. "We can't really talk about it. Uncle Qrow said he should talk to you about it." She says. "Okay well then I'll get started on dinner. I have two guest bedroom one bed in each so you can figure that out." I say and get up. "Wait!" Ruby says quickly.

"Yes?" I ask. "Could we talk a little more?" She asks. "Let me just get some water boiling then we can talk." I say. "Okay great." She says. I get back in the kitchen. Oh god I hope she doesn't ask me a bunch of weird questions. l put a pot of water on the stove then go back.

"So go ahead what do you want to talk about?" I ask. "How do you know Uncle Qrow?" She asks. "We're friends we met at the academy." I say.

*flashback to being naked together while being in his lap. He kisses your neck and pins you down.*

"Uncle Qrow said you were the strongest woman he knows. What's your weapon like? What's your semblance?" She asks. "I use elements and strength. My weapons are twin blades that can turn into swords or guns. Maybe I'll show it to you later" I say. "Also he said something about not fighting all the time. Why not if you're a strong huntress?" She asks. "Well my reason is quite different from others who go to the academy. I think of the future. I wanted to have simple dreams. Move to Mistral, Own a bakery and have a family. I want to fight for my family. I don't want them to worry that everything is going to be hell since we live in such a cruel world. If I had become a huntress they'd feel safe in some way. If the world needs saving then I'll do it for my family. It makes no sense to fight just to fight there are thousands maybe millions of grimm out there. There's no way we could defeat them all. So focus on the present and future it's the most reasonable way to think. Killing all the grimm is impossible. Especially when it's just one of you." I say clenching my fist. I get up and push my chair in.

"When the world is in complete danger then I'll fight. For now it's having a few accidents. Ironwood can handle it. After all he's also a hunter." I say then walk away. He better take care of it or I'm coming after him.

TBC...