The past

Your POV

"A long time ago at the academy me and Qrow use to date. We were a good couple but we had different dreams. Three years out of the academy are relationship was kind of long distance. He'd go off on missions and I stayed here. It was hard to keep the relationship together. Eventually we started to argue. One day he told me he was going on a mission that would at least last two years. I begged him not to go and he told me no. I loved him so much. If this mission was going to last that long then it would be tough. He could get hurt. Do something reckless. I wouldn't take it. I wouldn't last being with him in some far off place. He didn't even give it a second thought. So I told him I didn't want to be together if he left. So he left. Now every once in awhile he comes back. Never in one place for long. I was there for him when he needed me. During those what ended up being for years I met someone. He had a job in Atlas but nothing would stop him from coming back. I loved him more than anything. He died at the fall of beacon. He was a fighter but there were too many. I knew something was wrong I waited and waited. I would wait till the end of my days for him. Till I heard on the news that the buildings he worked at was completely destroyed. We were going to have a family together and get married. I would have married Qrow if he'd stick around but he didn't. The other night he told me he wanted a family. It was all for the wrong reasons. So I got angry and ran to my room. I wasn't ready to move on anyway. It hurt me alot. That's what happened last night." I say. I get up. "Please leave now. I have to pull myself together for the event in two days." I say. I push in my seat. "I think we should talk alone." He says. Oscars voice says in a deep tone. Ruby and Jaun get up and leave.

They wait outside. Oscar pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry." He says. I start to cry a little. "It wasn't your fault." I say. "I should have been stronger." He says. "You tried your best and that's what counts. You couldn't possibly handle that much. You are strong but you can only take so much." I say.

He looks me in the eyes. "I will always love you forever and ever. Thank you for everything you've done. You mean the world to me." He says. "I love you too. More than anything or anyone. No one could ever replace you." I say. "You need to move on maybe not now but eventually." He says. "I know but what if I told you I found a way to possibly bring you back. You can be you and Oscar can be Oscar. You'll have your own bodies." I say. "Really. Wait no it'll just be like last time." He says. "What if I told you I got on the good side with the brothers of light and dark." I say. "You did what?" He asks. "I talked to them one day." I say.

Flash back

 "Humans will never stop fighting. They are filled with flaws. No matter how much Ozpin/ Ozma will try it's impossible. For years humans fight and Faunus's have fought. No matter how hard he can try it won't work." I say. I get on my hands and knees with my face down. "Please could you let me do something to help him. He's in so much pain. He just wants to live a normal life to finally feel free." I say. "We have seen the relationship between you and Ozpin. You are very observant and you care for him deeply. Ozpin has tried his best." The brother of light says. "This human does love him. I've never thought another human could care for him. Seeing the position he's in. None the less a mortal." The brother of darkness says. "Does he know of this?" The brother of light says. "No please set him free. He's a good man who deserves happiness. I love him so much. It's hard knowing that he could never be at peace. He's struggled enough." I beg.

"Stand up child." The brother of light says. I stand up. "You want him to be happy. What if him being happy requires him to be dead." He says. "If it makes him happy. Then yes I'll do anything for his happiness. If he does die I just want to see his smiling face and to say good bye kiss him just once more and to tell him that I love him." I say tears flowing down my cheeks. They look at each other. "We will make you immortal until you finish this task." The god of light says. "If you kill a woman named Salem then you and Ozpin will be released." The brother of light says.

"Are you willing to take this request? Knowing for the rest of your life that you killed someone." The brother of darkness says. "Yes I will be fine. I won't question it. If it needs to be done then I will do it." I say. "You now are immortal and have the ability to kill Salem." The brother of darkness says. The god of light forms a sword and shield. "All you have to do is think about how badly you want to protect him. How badly you want his happiness and your future together." He says handing it to me. "Thank you so much. I will do as you ask." I say bowing.

TBC...