Join us

Sorry kinda short

Time skip

Ozpin's POV

I dread seeing her like this and not being able to kiss her. Making her feel good in many ways. I'm glad she didn't mention my name. It would be awkward the whole trip. "Okay you're ready." Ruby says happily. She gets a mirror. Oscar does puppy dog eyes.

"Awe how cute. She'll definitely fall for it." I say. Please fall for it. I miss you so much it hurts. "Alright let's go." I say.

Time skip

We go in. They all say their hello's. "(Y/n) I have a question for you." Oscar says. "Fire away." She says. "Well um. We really need some help with our mission and we think. It would be a lot safer with you." He says. "Oscar I can't plus I-" She says. "Please (Y/n). You wanted to be like a mother to me. So please come along with us." He says. He's doing it he's using his puppy dog eyes.

Your POV

I gasp. So cute and innocent. He needs help. He's begging me. He wants me to be his mother. I look away. No I mustn't. Damn you Ozpin this is your doing.

He's so adorable. I try not to look. I look at him. "Fine I'll come only if you tell me what it is you're doing." I say. "We're trying to find some relics to fight this woman named Salem." Ruby says. "Do you know where these relics are?" I ask. "Ozpin does. We're on our way to find the spring maiden." Jaun says.

"So all you need is fall and summer." I say. "We still need winter too. Fall is gonna be complicated." Ruby says. "So you don't know yet?" I say. "I'm a maiden the winter maiden." I say. "What?!" They all say. "Honestly I thought you would have caught on. My semblances are elements. I'm surprised you didn't know. Well not knowing exactly which one yeah. Unless Ozpin told you." I say. "This is great one less maiden to search for." Ruby says.

"Okay keep Qrow away from me. I just need to do this catering thing and then we can go to where ever it is you're going." I say. "This is going to be awkward trip." Nora says. "Yeah but it'll work out. As long as we stay out of each others way." I say. "We're going to go see Professor lionheart. If you want to come." Ruby says. "No. I want to relax for this event. So I'll be ready for whatever happens." I say. "Alright we'll see you later." Ruby says. "Before you go have some breakfast. I could hear your stomachs from outside. No day should start with out breakfast." I say.

Time skip

A man comes in with flowers the same Ozpin would get me. "Sign here please." The man says. I sign it and take them. "Have a nice day." He says then leaves. I look at the card.

To a beautiful amazing girl meet me at the near by diner at six o'clock.

I roll my eyes and look at the clock. I have thirty minutes. It would usually be the bar. I guess I could go. I know what this is. This is his attempt to get me and Qrow to get a long. I'll play along for now.

Time skip

I get to the diner. I see Oscar and Qrow. Oscar runs off and Qrow goes in. I knew it that bastard had something to do with it. I go back home.

TBC...