Boys will be boys

Your POV

I adjust myself and breathe out. I go downstairs nervous if they saw him leave. "Morning." I say. "Woah you look so cool!" Ruby says. "Thanks." I say. Good she didn't see him. "You actually look like someone we know except she's a little more covered up." Weiss says.

Ruby checks her phone. "Yes! Dad is coming too. This is gonna be so much fun!" She says happily. "Fun? I thought we were training?" I say. "We are but training is always fun." She says. "You've gone soft Ozpin." I say. "No just more relaxed methods." He says. "Gone soft? What do you mean did you not train like we do?" Ruby asks. "No not at all. Training at beacon was gruesome. Bloodshed, broken bones and several wounds to bandage. I guess that's why the world calmed down a few years of us getting out of beacon. The Grimm were really hard to fight back then now they're much easier. Hopefully nothing new will pop up since the world seems to be falling a part." I say.

My head gets pat. My face feels warm. "That's enough." Qrow says. "Don't touch me." I say and take his hand off. "Are you still mad at him?" Jaune asks. "A little." I say. "She'll forgive me eventually." He says. "You know you aren't helping yourself right?" I say.

"Yep." He says. I get into the kitchen. I warm up the donut muffins. I plate them. "Breakfast is ready." I say and hand it to them. Qrow looks at it. He looks at me. Tai comes in.

He looks at Tai. "I was hoping you guys would still be here I'm starving. Ooo donut muffins." He says and gets a muffin. I think he's catching on. I eat and wait to see how this unfolds. "It's been awhile since I've seen that outfit. When did you wear that like third year of beacon?" He says. "Yeah I wanted to see if it still fit and so it does." I say. "You wore that at beacon and you still fit it. Plus you're a baker and you're so tiny. How is that even possible." Nora says.

"Training and will power." I say. "I can't believe they let you wear that." Weiss says. "Like I said things changed." I say. I hear a ship outside then it goes away. James comes in. "Ironwood?" Tai says. "Taiyang, Qrow, children. It's been awhile." He says.

"What are you doing here?" Qrow says a bit irritated. "I came for breakfast." He says. "I thought you had meetings." I say. "I finished them so now I'm here for about 30 minutes." He says looking at his watch. "Well here you go then." I say and give him a muffin. "You remembered. I use to eat these all the time. I'm surprised I stayed fit." He says and eats it. I pass out drinks.

"We were talking about (Y/n) choice of wardrobe today." Tai says. James looks at me. "Third year (Y/n). One of my favorites." He says. "You liked all of my outfits." I say. "True but I do have a ranking of which I liked the most." He says. "You did keep a close eye on her at all times." Qrow says. "Jealous much?" James says. "Can you both not." I say. "Second year." Qrow says. "Third year is better." James says. "What about first year (Y/n)." Tai says. "Gentlemen, Gentlemen I think we can all agree that fourth year (Y/n) is the best." Ozpin says. They went silent. "True." Qrow says. "Can't argue with that." Tai says. "He's not wrong." James says. They begin to talk among themselves about the past me. I sit down and eat. "Was it always this way with them?" Ruby asks. "Yep all the time." I say. "Should we be curious about how you looked?" Jaune asks. "Listen let's just say that they were all good." Qrow says. "Thank God." I say. "Cause I have proof." Qrow says. "No." I say. He runs upstairs and comes down with four books. "Stop going through my stuff." I say. He ignores me and sets them on the table. They were the scrap books I made through the years of beacon. "In order see." Qrow says.

First year

Second year

Second year

Third year

Fourth year

Fourth year

The boys blush at the pictures

The boys blush at the pictures. "My hair looked good maybe I'll dye it again tonight." I say.  "I know who you remind us of!" Ruby says excitedly. I just look at her and drink my drink. "Blake she has kitty ears and wears black,gray and, purple. She looks almost exactly like you." She says. "Wait Blake Belladonna?" I question. "Yeah do you know her?" She asks.

"She's my favorite niece. Well only niece but still I love her to death. She use to follow me around all the time. She'd copy my every move. It was so adorable. Her smile could light up a room. I haven't heard from her much though. She's probably out there saving the world." I say. "No way." Weiss says. "You're the aunt she talked about she looks up to you a lot. She tries to hide a smile when she talked about you. She tries to act emotionless but we see through her sometimes." Ruby says. "Well I'm glad she thinks about me." I say. "We should get training tomorrow we're going to see lion heart." Qrow says.

TBC...