13

Gyusss! Mai apna account almost kho chuki thi:) I don't know kya hua tha suddenly logged out ho gyi mai aur fir log in hi nahi ho raha tha, incorrect password baata rahe the. I was so scared kasam se,  I love my books sooo much, mai iss account ko khona nahi chahti. I was literally in unsahi halat. Thanks to my friends jinhone meko samhala. Please pray meri books aur account sahi salamaat rahe because I love them more than anything and everything ❤️🥺

****************************************

After Breakfast Siddharth and Shahnaz  sat in their car because they were going to the shopping.

Siddharth was very excited because this was the first time he is going to the shopping mall.

His stepmom never took him  in the shopping and  his dad also never took him to do any shopping but his dad used to gift him some toys and he was happy with that .

But today for the first time he is going outside with his naaz, for shopping and it is the happiest day of his life .

He held Sana's hand and said....

Sid:  naaaz!!! Hum kab shopping  mall pe jayenge?  Aur kitna time lage gaa?

Sana  smiled after seeing his excitement... He just gets happy in little things and it makes her adore him .

She lovingly caressed  his face and said...

Sana: 

bas Kuch hi der Mein Hum shopping Mall pe Honge aur aap ko Jo  man Karega Sab Kuch aapko aapke naaz Lekar Degi. Aap Bas Mujhe Itna batana ki aapko kya kya pasand aa raha hai aur Main aapko sab kuch khareed ke Dungi .

Sid: sab kuch?

Sana:  haan Sab Kuch.

Sid:

wow naaaz! Tum Toh bohot acchi Ho but Mujhe Sab Kuch Nahi chahiye. Amma bhi kehti hai jarurat Se Jada Kuch kharidna bad boy ke kam hote hain aur Siddharth toh good boy hai na?

Sana smiled  and said...

Sana :

bilkul , you are a  very good boy... mujhe pata hai aap wo hi mangoge jo aapko jarurat Hogi ..

isliye maine bola ki Aap Jo Bhi mangoge Mai aapko kharid ke Dungi Kyunki Mera bebu toh Sabse Pyara Hai Na ? Aap Wo hi mangenge Jo aapki Tarah cute Hoga...Pata Hai Mujhe.

Sid grinned.

Sid : wow naaaz.  Tum toh mujhe bohot acche se pehchan chuki ho. I am impressed.

Sana smiled.

.
.

After sometime they reached in the shopping mall.  Sana held Siddharth's hand and took him   inside the mall.

He  was admiring the mall like a newborn baby as this was the first time after his sickness , he has come in a shopping mall. His mom didn't allow him ever to come outside with her and enjoy after his sickness.

So today was definitely the best day of his life and he knew that he will enjoy the day to the fullest  because his best friend his  naaz is with him today.

.
.
.

Sana looked at him and saw his glittery  eyes.  His face was showing how happy he is and seeing  his happy face,  she felt  sudden peace  in her heart as if only  his happiness matters to her and she can do anything for his happiness!!!