Snowball Fight - Carlando

Finally, something happy...

"CARLOS!"

Carlos jumped, dropping his phone to the ground.

The sound of a non-human screech came from upstairs, making the Spaniard very concerned. Carlos glanced around before he bent down to pick up his phone but dropped it yet again, a loud bag reaching his ears.

More loud sounds followed. Carlos, worried about what was going on, turned in his seat on the couch to follow the sound's direction to the staircase.

He watched wide-eyed for a moment as cries of pain and struggle came from the stairs until the body of Lando Norris collapsed into his view. Lando lay in a heap on the floor with his body still laying on the last step. His arms and legs were all positioned in bizarre and somewhat unnatural ways.

"Lando. Did you just fall down the stairs?" Carlos gasped, shooting up from his seat in case Lando had indeed broken something.

But, Lando had already jumped to his feet. The Briton winced a bit, his face scrunching up in pain but he quickly brushed it off. A childish grin quickly spread across Lando's face and he raced towards Carlos.

"Didn't you hear me?" Lando exclaimed. He was basically vibrating with an enormous smile stretched across his face. He paused for a moment, waiting for Carols's reply but the Spaniard just stared at him in disbelief, his mouth hanging slightly open.

"It's snowing!" Lando squealed. He jumped up and down on the spot in front of Carlos before he dashed off again. Carlos stayed frozen with his mouth hanging open. He was still trying to process what just happened.
Shaking his head Carlos followed Lando from the living room to where the Briton was in the hallway, sliding his large puffer jacket around his shoulders.
Carols chuckled as he approached Lando. He'd finished with his coat and was almost strangling himself with his scarf, he was in such a hurry to get outside.

"Lando, you'll choke yourself, come here." Carlos beckoned Lando, holding out his hand. Lando however looked at the Spaniard with a playful glint in his doe brown eyes.

"Yea?" Lando smirked. "I like it better when you choke me anyway."

Carlos felt his eyes go wide and his cheeks heat up as Lando swung open the front door cackling as he rushed through it.

"Cheeky little cabron." Carlos muttered tugging on his own jacket and following Lando out the door, closing it behind him.

It was currently winter break, F1 was on hold and the two drivers had agreed they needed some quality couple time together, outside the firing line of the media. They were staying on a small farm that was only about a half-hour drive away from where Lando's parents lived.

It was a beautiful little property in rural England. Very cold. The mornings were slow and misty, most of the time you couldn't see five paces ahead of you. It'd taken Carlos a while to get used to it seeing as he was from Spain, the weather there usually being hot and sunny. But he quickly grew to love the quaint farm. His favourite thing about it was the cosy nights cuddled under a blanket with Lando.

Still mumbling under his breath Carlos followed Lando out into the large back yard.

It was mostly open lawn, a line of fruit trees growing along the white picket fence and a small pond that was currently frozen over. Outside the house yard, the property turned into rolling hills and large livestock paddocks full of wooly sheep and long green grass.

Lando was already making angels in the snow, his tongue stuck out trying to catch snowflakes. Carlos couldn't help but feel his heart swell at the cuteness of his boyfriend, however dirty-minded he may be.