Get Better Cuddles - Charles x Seb

I'm aware that Seb no longer drives for Ferrari, but I hate that he is currently driving a green tractor. So, I will be continuing to live in denial and write this as if he were still in Ferrari and teammates with our precious Percival.

Seb was slouched on the couch covered in blankets with the TV playing in front of him.

The four-time world champion was feeling awful. He had woken up that morning with a slight ache in the back of his head but ignored it, persistent to have a good day. By mid-morning he was collapsed on the couch with a high fever hanging over a bucket with a blocked nose.

As of now, Seb wasn't feeling too happy. He held the TV remote in one hand and was somewhat aggressively hitting the button that changed the channel. Seb was famous for his kind personality in F1. He was known for being a rational and cool-headed person. Attributes not many people showed in sports. Except for today, Seb wasn't having any of it. He was supposed to be on the track. It was doing qualifying day and he wanted to be out there as the other drivers, speeding around the circuit, driving one of the fastest cars on the planet. He even had plans for a lunch date for him and Charles.

But no.

He had to be stuck at home throwing up his guts with not even one good show to keep him company.

Feeling yet another wave of nausea Sebastian dived for the bucket sitting beside him. Coughing as he finished, Seb stood from the couch and almost immediately regretted his action as his head began spinning. Slowly he managed to reach the laundry, clean the bucket then moved to brush his teeth in the bathroom. As disgusting as it was, he had to admit after throwing up Seb did feel a bit better.

He finished brushing his teeth, cleaning his mouth from the revolting taste, and trudged towards the kitchen deciding to be wanted to calm ginger and honey to help soothe his throat.

He would like to just go to bed but he was in too much pain to sleep but couldn't do anything productive for the same reason. Seb hated feeling this way. Plus, he didn't have his beloved to snuggle with and be distracted by. Slumping back down on the couch Seb covered himself with blankets before opening his phone. There were multiple messages from Ferrari team members, a few texts from the F1 group chat that he was absolutely mortified to open and one message from Charlie Boo but otherwise nothing special He still refused to get any social media. He didn't want to enter that unhealthy area of the world, not needing any more unnecessary negativity in his life than he already had. He opened the message from Charlie Boo, but it only worsened his mood as it said the Montagues would probably be staying late at the track due to car issues. Slapping his phone down beside him Seb sighed and picked up the TV remote continuing his seemingly endless search to find something to watch.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes became hours. Seb hadn't managed to find anything worthwhile on tv, so he gave up and read for an hour or so before he needed more Panadol. He had eaten lunch which consisted of watermelon and almost immediately thrown up again then ended up where he was now passed out on the couch.

Curled up in his blankets and using a pillow to cuddle against Seb had finally exhausted himself enough and had been sleeping for the past half hour. It was now around three-thirty in the afternoon and qualifying was over.

Charles tried to be as quiet as he could, pressing his key into the front door. He had gone to the shops and bought toned of things to help Sebastian feel better. He wasn't sure what to get seeing as he usually was the one to get sick and Seb took care of him. But he could always race back to the store Incas he forgot something.

He entered the apartment as quietly as he could, unsure whether Seb was asleep or not.

Charles had been disappointed not having the older driver with him on track, but he knew Seb needed the rest. All he could do now was make it as bearable as possible for his loved one.