Silence and Content - Seb x Kimi

AAAAAH double update!! Please enjoy this my loves, it's super short but I'm trying to make up for the lost time. Lots of love :)

Birds sang from where they perched in the blossoming trees. Leaves rustled softly in the morning breeze and the world seemed to be at complete peace with itself.

Sebastian sighed happily, nuzzling his cheek deeper against the warmth that lay below him.
His lips parted slightly letting the crisp morning air flow freely past them. He snuggled into the warm bedding below him, smiling as he felt the arm around him shift.
The bedroom was quiet, as life often was with Kimi Raikkonen as your husband, though not always. Seb's mind began to drift in his near-unconcious state. Thoughts of the man whom he was currently curled against played in his mind. A small family of willow wablers were nested in a small tree springing outside the second-floor bedroom window, Seb's favourite Finish birds. They took that peaceful moment to begin singing, their soft melodic voices carrying into the silence of the bedroom.

The windows were sealed tightly so none of the outside freezing air could seep into the cosy bedroom, but still a brisk chill was brought in theough the condesation. Snow was drifting lazily from the sky, landing lightly on the already coated ground.

A low groan from beside Seb, announced Kimi had begun to stir. Seb curled closer into Kimi's side, shifting so he lay on on his stomach while Kimi lay on his back.
His movements were drowsy, his head still clouded with sleep, but Seb pulled his arm up from where it lay wedge between their two bodies to flop over the Fin's bare hairy chest.

Another low grunt was followed by Kimi's arm curling around Seb's middle, his fingers running up and down his side.

"hyvää huomenta rakkaani." Kimi grumbled with his eyes still shut tightly, turning his head to press a fond kiss into Seb's messy curls.
"Good morning Kimi," Seb replied lifting himself so he could lean forward.
Seb ghosted his lips over Kimi's in a teasing way before Kimi opened his eyes to stare at the German with fiery blue irises.

"Don't tease me kultaseni," Kimi mumbled lifting his head to connect their lips in a soft kiss, his hand finding its way to the back of Seb's neck. Their lips parted, Kimi sighing in content as Seb grinned down at him.
"It's too early." Kimi mumbled softly as Seb draped his leg over Kim's.

"I love you so much, Kimi." Seb breathed as he flopped down onto his husband's chest.

"I love you to my Hani," Kimi mumbled as he pressed his lips into Seb's mess of blonde curls again.

"Hey, remember when I tried to hold your hand on the podium?" Seb said after a while of silence, a cheeky grin spreading across his face. Kimi groaned loudly, pushibg Seb off of him and turning over to bury his face in the pillows, making Seb to fall onto the bed beside him.

"Stop. I apologised. Stop bringing this up." Kimi moaned in annoyance.
Seb chuckled evilly, poking his husband's bare back to further annoy him. 

"I love you." Seb sang in a sing-song voice, lifting his leg to drape across Kimi's middle, and nuzzled his face in between Kimi's shoulder blades.

Kimi grumbled something in Finish into the pillows, Seb couldn't make out what, but the smile on his face widen. Kimi rested his arm on Seb's thigh, so he could comfortably hold his ankle. Seb sighed happily as Kimi gently began running his hand up and down his calve.
Kimi wasn't one for physical affection, even with his family. But with Seb he was completly different. When they had first started dating Seb was worried he was forcing Kimi into it, but he quickly learnt that it just ment Kimi felt safe and comfortable to be so soft and intimate with him.

The two men stayed cuddled under the sheets together the rest of the morning.

So they spent the day with Seb wrapped in Kimi's strong arms, half his body laying on Kimi's, and Seb teasing the Fin. Kimi would always groan in response, but in reality he loved every second of it, a smile tugging at his thin lips. As the day went on, the sound of his husband's giggly laughter filled the whole room, and there was nothing Kimi wouldn't do to keep it that way forever.