Winner - Nico x Kevin

I don't know wtf happened here😭. It started as fluff then took a sudden change. I'm so sorry…

Kevin lay sprawled out on the king-sized mattress, a large array of decorative pillows piled around his head. He stared up at the ceiling trying to blow a strand of his blonde hair from between his eyes.

"You go cross-eyed when you do that." A thick voice drawled from the bedroom doorway. 
"Yeah well even cross-eyed I'm probably a better driver than you." Kevin snapped back glowering at the tall body leaning against the door frame. Nico rolled his eyes with an exasperated sigh. The Danish man followed the German's movements with hate-filled eyes.

"Bullshit and you know it," Nico growled coming to loom over the spread-out Kevin. Both men glared up and down at each other, neither one breaking the contact, waiting for the other to speak first.

Eventually, Nico gave another exaggerated sigh breaking the staring contest and leaving Kevin with a victorious smirk. "What are you doing here anyway?" Kevin asked as he slid his arms up behind his head to get a better view of the German next to him.

His eyes ran up and down the German's face, taking in his additively attractive features. Not that Kevin would admit it.

His sharp cheekbones and his fluffy blonde hair were more than enticing.

Nico gave an annoyed huff and crossed his arms before saying, "We both know that collision was your fault and I came here for you to apologise."
Rage fumed through the Dain's body, his face scrunching up in anger. He lept off the bed to get up in Nico's face, puffing out his chest and folding his arms.

"That's bullshit." He practically growled through his teeth, anger seething through his body.

"It was completely your fault. If you weren't such a shit driver maybe it wouldn't have happed and we would have still been in the race." He continued.

Nico's jaw clenched and his eyes turn cold and stern, as he glowered down at Kevin. The Danish man felt him curl in on himself slightly under the older man's intense gaze. He tightened his folded arms around him instinctively. Nico stepped forward a few paces making Kevin step back until the back of his knees hit the bed.

"I am not the shit driver here. Nor am I the one behaving like a child.

"I am more skilled, more experience, more strategic and talented than you. You're young and stupid and take unessicary risks. I am not the one at fault. You forced me off the road. You and your driving are why we are out of the race. This is your fault, Kevin. Not mine. Not the cars, yours." Nico snarled. His tone was ice cold, his words slow, like he was taking his time with each blow as he drawled out each word.
Kevin stared up at Nico, flames burned in his eyes. Anger fumed through him and the tips of his ears turned red in his frustration.
Neither one said a word, continuing to stare coldly up at each other.

Kevin knew they would probably stay like that all year until Nico got his apology.

"I-" Kevin opened his mouth, probably to throw another insult. Something along the lines of "go fuck yourself" or "in your dreams you blue eyes floozy." but he never got the chance.

Nico lent down quickly, slamming his lips into Kevin's taking the younger man completely by surprise. They fell backwards onto the bed with Nico on top of Kevin. The younger man kissed back just as aggressively his hands flying into the older man's hair, twirling it around his fingers and tugging at the roots. He felt a moan in the back of his throat begging to be released but he held it in. It wasn't until Nico slid his tongue between his lips did the moan find a chance to escape. Nico smirked proudly against Kevin's lips. It just made Kevin madder know that it was this dick head that had made a sound like that come from his lips. They seemed to hate each other so much, yet Kevin didn't push him off, intact he spread his legs on either side of Nico so he had more room, more access.

Their tongues battled but Nico claimed dominance, quickly getting Kevin to submit, which he did far too easily in his own opinion.

The older man ran his hand up Kevin's side, slipping under his shirt, feeling his warm skin. Another sound came from Kevin's mouth as Nico moved his hand downwards, slipping beneath the fabric of his trousers.
His large hand began to move, slowly, against Kevin's length. The younger man's eyes began to roll back into his head, his lips parting as his breath hitched.

"You like that?" Nico purred his accent thicker than usual, his eyes boring into the smaller man below him. Kevin could only manage a strangled moan in response to which Nico snickered, his hand's movements quickening in pace. As much as he hated it, Kevin felt himself growing harder and harder, a warm feeling beginning to pool low in his stomach.
"N-Nico?"Kevin panted his hands gripping the sheets below him.

"Want me to stop?" Nico grunted feeling himself grow hard at the sight below him.
"God no." Kevin choked out, his hands flying up to grip the older man's biceps. 
"Good."Nico murmured, leaning in to press kisses to the side of Kevin's exposed neck. Humming lowly against the skin Kevin gasped as the vibrations were sent through his body.

"Nico I'm close." He managed to gasp out though the older man's movements didn't stop, in fact, they picked up in pace, Nico's hand running up and down his shaft fastened and faster.

"Come for me, baby." Nico drawled against his neck. Kevin tried to hold it for as long as he could, but at Nico's words, he let his orgasm take over, the relief flooding through him. He came all over Nico's hand, though the older man seemed not to care. He pulled his hand from Kevin's boxers and stood from the bed.
Kevin suddenly felt incredibly self-conscious. Without saying a word Nico walked off into the on-suit bathroom. Kevin's eyes followed his movements, his chest heaving as he came down from the high.
Nico reappeared with a damp hand towel in his hands. He came back over to where Kevin was still processing what just happened. Carefully he pulled down his racing suit, his boxers exposing Kevin's dirty front. Gently, he wiped away all the filth, his other hand placed on Kevin's abdomen in a comforting manner. He cleaned the younger man, disappearing back into the bathroom to clean his own hands while Kevin quietly changed into a fresh pair of boxers. When Nico came back a second time Kevin was changed and the situation in Nico's pants was dealt with.
Nico sauntered up to Kevin where he stood by the bed. He got close before leaning down slightly, their noses almost touching. They were silent, the tension thick once again.

"Told you I was better." Nico purred before pressing a peck on Kevin's swollen lips.
He then turned on his heels walking out of the room. Kevin watched as he went, bubbles in his stomach and his head full of air. Nico reach the doorway before he paused stopping to look back over his shoulder.

"Oh, and I win." He smirked.
"What? Why?" Kevin snapped, folding his arms.

"You came first." Nico grinned, slipping from the room, leaving Kevin with a red face.