Mirror Mirror - Carlando

My first time writting something smutty so please have mercy...

Lando gazed at his reflection in the full-length mirror. He turned side to side and after a while, he smiled, striking a pose.

The jumper was far too big.

The sleeves revealed only the tips of his fingers and its hem come halfway down his thigh.

But it was a nice jumper.

And it smelled like Carlos.

He wore nothing but his black boxers underneath, fresh morning skin illuminating his bare legs. He was practically glowing.

A result of a long night full of sex.

Humming queietly to himself Lando tugged down the neck of the jumper, exposing his skin which was riddled with dark purple marks.

Carefully, Lando trailed over each mark with a tentative hand.
He closed his eyes, ravishing in the memory of each one. A burn was ignited, in between his thighs as he remembered each touch. Each more intimate than the last.
Subconsciously Lando ran his tongue along his pink lips, wetting them as his mind wandered.

He could feel Carlos's hands on him, as if they really were there. He could feel his lips on his, on his neck, down his chest.

The burn in between Lando's thighs became hotter and hotter. A yearn began to built in his chest.

Lando watched himself in the mirror as he took his fingers in his mouth, wetting them all over with his tongue.

Slowly he began to move his hand downwards until it reached his crotch. Lando's eyelids fluttered, a moan releasing from his lips. His small hand did Carlos' mouth no justice, but he did the best to his ability. Lando slid his hand under the fabric of his black boxers, taking a hold of his quivering length.

Sounds of pleasure rolled off his tongue. His hand moved up and down his shaft, squeezing hard at the base before jolting it back to the tip.

Precum leaked out of him, coating his hand.

Lando opened his eyes, noticing how dilated they were.

Lando stared at his reflection watching as he pleased himself, imagining his hand belonged to a tall, tanned Spaniard that had a low raspy voice. Lando though what if Carols was watching him right now. Saw him jacking off to the image of his lips, his muscular chest, his dark hair, his large hands.

Lando squeezed his eyes shut.

Imagining Carlos was the one giving him such pleasure. He played the images of last night over and over in his mind, re-enacting the sounds he'd made, the feeling of Carlos and his skin pressed against each other, their sweat and saliva mixing.

He was close to his high. His body was becoming a shuddering mess. Carlos' name left his lips loudly as his hand sped up trying desperately to create the sensation Carlos had so easily created for him. Lando thought of the places the Spaniard's hands had gone. Where his lips had touched, leaving yearning, burning sensations in his trail.

"fóllame bebé." The low voice came from behind Lando making the young Brit jump slightly. Lando went to pull his hand from his boxers when suddenly he felt warm breath on his neck, a large hand held tightly to his own.
Looking in the mirror Lando saw Carlos wrapped around him from behind. His eyes were dark with lust, a devilish grin on his plump lips. They locked eyes, Carlos staring intensely at the dishevelled boy he'd made so hard without even being there.

"So beautiful the way you scream my name." Carlos purred into Lando's ear. The Brit's breath caught in his throat. Nerves shot through his body.
He'd been caught. Caught by the very person who he'd been jacking off to.

Carlos' hand was tightly wrapped around Lando's when he slowly began to move it up and down his length. "C-Carlos," Lando groaned tilting his head to the side to enable Carlos access to his already marked neck.

"Hmm?" The Spaniard hummed sending vibrations through Lando's skin.

"Please," He whispered, he was alight with want and need. Lando's length was so painfully hard and he was desperately close to his high.

Carlos hummed again, beginning to suck intently on Lando's soft skin.
"Please Carlos" Lando begged again.

Carlos began to move his hand faster then before, understanding the Briton's need.
Lando pulled his own hand away letting Carlos do the work. The Spaniard swirled his thumb around Lando's tip before moving back down to his base. He ran it along the main of his shaft again and agian. Lando was lost in the pleasure, his eyes were clouded over and his body became limp in the Spaniard's arms.

Lando's eyes flitted closed, rolling backwards as his orgasm finally hit. Carlos continued his movements, working Lando through his high.

Lando came all over Carlos' hand and his boxers, Carlos' name once again rolling off his lips with such ease.
He shuddered in Carlos' arms, his orgasm reaching its end.

Slowly Carlos pulled his hand from Lando's boxers, reaching it up to his lips.
Lando stared at Carlos's reflection as he licked the cum from his hand, all the while keeping heavy eye contact.

Lando felt like he could have yet another orgasm at the sight.

"So, this is what you do when I'm away." Carlos murmerd wrapping his arms around Lando's waist. Lando was too exhausted to answer verbally so he just nodded his head, a small smile gracing his lips.

"I only ever think about you when I'm alone." He whispered.

"Good boy," Carlos breathed, nuzzling his face into Lando's neck.

"You ready for round two?" The Spaniard smirked devilishly.

"You don't even have to ask." Lando purred before Carlso captured his lips with his own.