Betrayal

Is this cringy, I don't know. But I wrote is anyway so whatever.
Take it or leave it. That was aggressive, but tell me what you think.

All four alphas flinched in unison, cringing away as screams of agony filled the air. The sick sent of distress, fear, and terror made all of them on the verge of tears, knowing it was them that caused such a scent to come from the newly discovered omega.
Daniel screwed his eyes shut, clenching his teeth. A tear slipped from Charles' eye and Max sucked in his bottom lip.

Carlos had his hands in his hair, tugging so hard the others feared he would rip it out. Hot tears brimmed in his usually kind and soft eyes but were currently wide with fear, his pupils constricting as terror coursed through his body.

Screams of hurt and betrayal, wails of fear, of being exposed, seeped from the hospital room, filling the ears of all four alphas, torturing them.

Lando kicked and screamed, sobbing violently. He choked on his sobs, tears spilling from his bloodshot eyes and snot pouring from his red nose. He gripped tightly to Jon, his movements frantic and desperate. Beside the omega was Jon, a beta. It was his job, his role as a beta to calm a distressed omega, but nothing he did could help. Tears of frustration and helplessness tumbled from his own eyes as he tried desperately, again and again to soothe Lando, calm him. He was worried that he'd hurt himself, jolt the wrong way and the IV would tare from his hand.

Lando screamed bloody murder, Jon sobbing beside him. The nurses and doctors had fled the room, well aware this had nothing to do with them, nothing they could do to help a betrayed heart.

A broken omega.

"They know!" He sobbed, gasping for air, his lungs aching with the effort of pulling oxygen into them.

"How could they, h-how could you!" Lando screamed at the door, knowing full well the alphas could hear him.
He wanted them to hurt, wanted them to hate themselves. He wanted them to know that it was their fault. That they did this. He wanted them to know because there is nothing more damaging, nothing in the world more damaging to an Alpha than hurting an omega, their omega.

Which is what they had done.

"I know, I know Lando, please." Jon cried beside Lando, gripping his flailing arms in a desperate attempt to hold down the hysterical omega.

"Please Lando, you know it was an accident. They didn't mean to. They love you." Jon sobbed out but his words only made Lando cry harder.
He was convinced otherwise.

They did this deliberately. They never loved him, never have, never will. Never paid him attention, gave him their time. They were never there to comfort him, never there when he needed them most.

And now they had found out his secret, invaded his privacy and broken his heart.

There was nothing left for Lando, no hope. No point. No nothing.

"Lando, Lando please. You will hurt yourself." Daniel cried out from the other side of the door, his head pressed against the wood, tears cascading down his face.

"Shut up!" Lando sobbed.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Carlos squeezed his eyes shut, his fingernails pressing so hard into his palm, they broke the skin. His Alpha instinct was more than frantic. It was going psychotic.

An omega in such a state was enough to send any alpha insane if unable to help, let alone it being their omega. Let alone it being them that had caused the pain, distress.

It was their fault.

Worried for Lando who'd been rushed to hospital after suddenly leaving a drivers meeting, the four alphas had followed the car to the hospital, finding Lando's room and bursting in. They found the 'beta' asleep and that's when Max discovered the information sheet at the end of the bed.

Their eyes all went wide in disbelief as they read the information.

Patien: Lando Norris
Sex: Male
Second sex: omega
Treatment: Hormone therapy

At first they thought it was a mistake, an error, a typo.

Lando was a beta, always had been. Why would he lie. However, it had only taken a second for it to click when they realized the sickly sweet smell in the room came from the sleeping boy. They knew it was no mistake.

At that moment, Jon had entered the room, just as Lando awoke. The boy's scent instantly went sour as he realized the four alphas that stood around him.

When he saw the sheet in Max's hands, the blood left his face, his heart rate on the monitor became dangerously high and nurses rushed into the room.

Carlos had tried talking to Lando, reaching out a hand to caress his cheek but the omega had flinched away, tears falling from his eyes and wails of agony leaving his trembling lips.

They had broken his trust completely. And there was no going back once an omegas trust was broken, all four knew that.

Lando had sobbed and screamed, unable to believe what was happening.

His heat, something he'd been suppressing with suppressants for the past eleven years, had suddenly come through, the drug's effects finally wearing off, suddenly, in the middle of a driver's meeting. Jon had rushed Lando to the hospital, the boy's sweet, arousing omega scent suddenly filling the room. He'd become drowsy, nausea washing over him, his head pounding.

Jon had basically carried Lando out of there, the heat stricken omega fainting in his arms before even reaching the car.

Eleven years of surpassed and un-released heat had built up inside the omega and now it bubbled over, spilling out in all its horrific glory. Not even the strongest painkillers in the hospital were able to soothe his hurt.
Lando threw up with tears still spilling over his cheeks, a boiling, scalding heat in his lower abdomen, his head feeling like it was being crushed under an anvil.

He'd hidden it so well for so long. Kept up the story of being a simple, boring beta in front of the whole pack.

Never had being an omega felt right to Lando. Never had he felt comfortable in his own skin. Taking dangerously strong drugs to hide his second gender, for so long from such a young age. But he didn't care because when he was a beta, an artificial one, a fake, it just felt right. He was okay in his own body when he was like that.

Until the drugs stopped working, the effects wore off and suddenly his true self began to show through. Signs had started to show through two weeks ago.

Suddenly being able to smell other's, feeling the need to submit, wanting the attention of alphas, all things he'd never done, wanted to do before.

Lando had started over dosing on the suppressants terrified that people would find out, find out his disgusting, horrible secret.

And they did. The very people, the very person he wanted to keep it hidden from the most.

His greatest fear, his biggest secret, the thing that kept him up at night, had come true and there was nothing he could do about it.