Care for you - Carlando

I'm so sorry Pooky109 love, I literally just saw your comment otherwise I would have written this earlier. This was a really quick one and it doesn't really go with what you asked for so I'll write another in a few days but I hope this will do for now darling.

"Alright, there you go." Carlos sighed, carefully lowering Lando on the bed.

He knelt in front of the exhausted Brit who looked down at him with a sad expression. Carlos took a deep breath before reaching up to the waistband of Lando's sweat pants. At a painfully slow pace, Carlos slid down his pants, revealing Lando's swollen white legs.

Both cringed internally at the sight of them. So pale they were almost sheer, so thin, purple veins sticking up through the skin. Lando swallowed hard, his eyes landing on the scars that trailed from the top of his ankle all the way to his hip bone. Purple blue in colour, the stitches still buried in his skin, holding it together. He stopped himself from gaging which took a great deal of effort. For the first few weeks, Lando would actually puke when he saw his legs, swollen, the only colour coming from the bruises that covered almost the entirety of his body. Carlos ran his eyes down Lando's legs for a brief moment, quickly moving to grab Lando's silk PJs. He slid the soft fabric up over Lando's legs, hiding them from the little Brit's vision. They were both silent, both staring at Lando's legs before their eyes met, sorrow-filled expressions.

Carlos stood from where he kneeled, hovering above Lando's forehead before he pressed a long kiss to it. He cupped the Brit's cheeks with his large hands, Lando leaning gratefully into his touch.

Slowly Carlos pulled away, helping Lando to lay out on the bed, covering his small body with the warm duvet.

Lando shifted uncomfortably under the covers. He cringed as a pang of pain shot up his spine. He sighed miserably, hating how tears were brimming in his eyes yet again. He was too tired to cry. His little body was battered and bruised, he just wanted to sleep.

"Mi amor," Carlos sighed sadly as he lowered himself onto the bed beside Lando's small body. He lifted his hand to gently hold Lando's cheek, wiping away a tear that fell from his dull eyes. Lando sniffled sadly, his nose red and raw from blowing it constantly.

"Are you comfortable?" Carlos said, his voice just above a whisper.

Lando hated that. Hated how Carlos spoke so quietly, as if Lando were glass, as if he would shatter.

But he knew it was out of love. Worried he'd hurt his little one further than he already was. He spoke quietly, hoping not to make Lando's seemingly constant headache any worse.

So Lando bit his tongue, not wanting to hurt Carlos' feelings.

He'd done so much for Lando, not leaving his side once since...

Since the accident.

Lando shook his head, grunting as he tried pulling his limp lower half up in the bed so he could lean against the large array of pillows.

"Here, let me." Carlos pulled back the covers, gently sliding his hands under Lando's armpits, sensitively sliding him up against the pillows.

"Can you move my legs please?" Lando huffed in annoyance as Carlos gently shifted his legs into a more comfortable position.

"Bloody useless things." He grumbled crossing his arms as he glared at his lower half. Carlos smiled fondly, an ache in his heart as he looked at the young boy, a sorrowful expression on his tired face.