iv. Izeta Maximoff.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE TRIO THAT CONSISTED OF IZETA, YELENA AND NATASHA WERE WALKING TOWARDS THE SO CALLED 'JET', THAT NATASHA SAID SHE COULD GET HER HANDS ON.

        "I said we needed a jet." Natasha announced, watching as a man walked out of the airplane/helicopter. Izeta didn't know what to call it. So, she was gonna go with large helicopter.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money, I'm not made of jets." He retorted back.

"I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro." Yelena commented, as Izeta hummed in agreement.

"Right. Am I supposed to be impressed, Natasha? You said this was top tier." Izeta joked around, before turning to the man, "No offense."

"Oh, I beg your pardon, Tsarina's. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking?" He questioned sarcastically, looking at the blonde and brunette duo.

"Ha!" Yelena laughed, as Izeta glared at him.

"Don't let them wind you up." Natasha warned him, sending the two a look. Which, they ignored.

     "No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism." He replied, as Izeta crossed her arms over her chest.

            "Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out after six hours." Natasha joined in, making Izeta snicker.

   "You, too, huh? Tag team." The man scoffed, "Aw, he's sensitive. See why you keep him around." Yelena mocked.

          "Where's the rest?" Natasha asked, as Izeta ran a hand through her hair, before following Yelena. The blonde breathed on the helicopter window.