Not that...

'Shoulders forward!' Dominic commanded, correcting my posture. 'Like this!'

I did my best to do as he said, but he didn't seem satisfied, so, I did the thing any sane person would do, I defended myself, 'It's just cause I am skinny that you can't see how correctly I am doing this!' I waited for him to scoff or roll his eyes or point out how that was so not the point but instead, he considered it.

'Perhaps,' he answered, nodding. 'Alright, throw me a punch!'

'Are you serious?'

'Do I look like I am joking to you?'

'No, but I could hurt you!' Now, when he should've thought over it, he scoffed, and so did I, but my case was mentally.

'I hardly think that. But hey, don't take it as an invitation to enact revenge on my perfectly handsome face!'

Hearing that, I punched him. He'd bruised up my face, I had all the right to bruise up his. As son as my fist collided with his face, I had a crack. And the worse thing was that it didn't come from his jaw, it came from my knuckles. 'Ow!' I winced, wrapped my other hand around that one's palm and comforting it.

Dominic gave a short chuckle before examining it. 'Hm...nothing seems to have broken, I think you'll be just fine!' he came to a conclusion after ten long minutes of examination. A conclusion, that I'd come to in mere moments.

'Thank you, doc!' I replied sarcastically, getting up again. Under his training, I had started turning lazy. He'd make me rest more than necessary, and with the diet he'd given me, I'd be surprised if it didn't override my sickness and make me fat.

But well, it wouldn't, I knew for a fact.

'Your punches are still not the best, they could be better. I suppose we should change your style to increase the impact. You have no chance at defence, we need to strengthen your attack!'

'You punch well!' I complimented, trying to get him to teach me his style.

'It's not because of my style, Eliana!' he explained as if reading my mind. 'I am well built, which I am afraid can't be said for yourself!'

I sighed, here we were again, on my skinniness, right where we always ended up. 'Why must you always torture me with lectures about my skinniness? I try my best to get better, okay? It just doesn't work with me that way!' For a moment, I considered telling him. But then I realized that he would force me out of fighting. For the short time I'd known Dominic, I knew he was caring, and I knew that he'd not want a death around him.

'Elianna, I would like you to reconsider quitting. At least until you put on some weight. What do you say?' he asked softly.

'Why don't people just understand that I am not a child! I've made the decision of fighting after a lot of pondering and thinking! I didn't make a rash decision!'

'What happened while we were fighting-' he paused for a moment and I flushed thinking of what exactly had happened. 'Why are you blushing?' he questioned.

'It's just, I remember you kissing me. I get it, it wasn't a big deal, it was a strategy, it's just that it was my first kiss so I get flustered whenever I think about it!'

'I am the only one you've ever kissed?' he asked, raising his eyebrow.

'Well, you were the first one, but I've kissed my boyfriend after that!' he nodded slowly and I thought it was time to change the topic, 'So, what were you referring to?'

'I was referring to how you remained got knocked out for days and suffered severe injuries!'

'Oh, that...'

'Yes, that.'