The Art of Messing Up

Messing up is an art. It is an art only people like me are profound at since we have years and years of practice and experience of messing up.

I am the kind of person who has walked a mile, drenching wet, in the searing wind because I forgot to take my clothes to swim. So, you get how I work right? But, forgetting to sneak my boyfriend out of my house is another level of messing up.

I would love to say that we had a proper 'composed' sit-down conversation where we handled that matter like adults. How sad two of us (me and Anthony) didn't count as adults.

To say the conversation wasn't civilized would be an understatement. Lucky for me and Anthony, my mom and dad intervened before either Anthony or Elliot broke each other's faces.

Somehow, I survived it without being grounded and Anthony survived too (well, at least physically, I am pretty sure he has a trauma now), though how much our relationship would survive is kind of unpredictable.

We missed our first period and barely came in time for the second one. Veronica noticed this and instantly, her throat went dry (not really it didn't but that can only be assumed from the number of times she cleared it).

'Ahem ahem...' she started the second I took my seat beside her and the first thought that went through my head was, "Gods, haven't you had your fun with me already?"

'Do you need something, Veronica?'

'Nothing at all. Why would you assume that? However, you do look like you could use some sleep?'

'I am good, just tired.'

'From studying, I suppose, more like I hope,'

'Well, I must let you down. I am tired from watching too many movies.'

'Mm-hmm...' she mocked.

'Something seems to be really wrong today with your throat.'

'It's nothing. You see, my mind's just trying to grasp the concept of you and Anthony being late together.'

'Like girlfriend like boyfriend?' I offered, looking away.

'I doubt that.'

'Do you now? Well, I must let you down, that's all there is.'

She didn't seem convinced but was forced to stop pestering me by the emergence of our math teacher. Oh, how much I loved my teacher at that moment. 

Guys, short chapter, I know. I've just been so damn busy with everything. School, and The Banished Heretics, tutions. On the bright side, the cover of VGL-4's going to be out in a couple of days. Isn't that great?! Well, for me it is. I'll update soon with some tragedy, you know how much I love tragedy with happy endings. Oops, I gave it away...Yes, there will be a happily ever after.

Till next time,

~Janushi 

PS:- I know '~' isn't required but I just love it so you guys are gonna have to tolerate it, sorry (not really).