Wiccomania

The weather was chilly than we had anticipated. We had to get there two hours prior to the match to avoid the traffic. When we got there, it was hot. But as the sun started going down, the temperature suddenly started dropping. But it wasn't cold, more like humid. Thick clouds started covering the sky until a point where they had to turn on all the lights around the stadium.

Everyone looked confused, cause no one had expected it to rain. The weather reports showed zero percent chance of precipitation. My brother turned to me sincerely and asked, 'Did you do this?'

'No! How would I do this? Why would I do this?'

'It's not natural, Elianna. Someone's using their magic to cause rain,'

'Why would someone want to sabotage a football match?'

'It's not just about a football match. It's a tornado alert. And it was unexpected. Only a Wiccan with really strong powers could've done that,'

'And your first thought was me?'

'No. But I had hoped it was you. Look,' his voice dropped. 'You have Wiccomania. Your powers have multiplied. If the person who did this does not have Wiccomania, then we are doomed.'

'What do you mean?'

'There's a lot you don't know, Elianna. Just sit back and hope we'll be alright!'

I stared at the sky and moved my hand that was under my purse in circles. The winds slowed down. I had never tried to control such a huge thing, but it was worth a try. With all my mental force, I tried pushing the clouds away, trying to clear the sky.

And just like that, the blanket of clouds started dispersing, withering into nothing. The humidity in the air increased, and it got chillier for a bit before the sunlight came with full force. The winds quieted down, and I stared smugly and no one and nothing in particular.

I could feel the gaze of my brother burning into me from my side, and I turned to him and gave him a smirk before turning away. Veronica put a hand on mine and gave it a slight squeeze.

Great, so everyone knew it was me. That was just perfect. I could see some other people staring at me too, but I ignored them. I knew they were just staring cause my brother was, so it was of no harm.

The match started, and suddenly, everyone's attention was off me; something I was grateful for.

And slowly, a realization dawned on me; I was way more powerful than I had ever imagined. And I was ready to take revenge.

Okay, guys. 

I am sorry.

Well, I am moreover happy.

THE FIRST BOOK IS OVER!!!

Yep, this is the end of the first book. 

Two more chapters are coming up so it's not the final end. 

Thanks for bearing with me throughout this book.

~Janushi