somewhere far away...

'I must say, Vulpecula, your skills of possession are remarkable.' He said, eyeing the television screen reporting the weather of a city he was very much interested in.

'I am an influencer, Jas, it's what I do.'

'She was so foolish. I mean, who has Wiccomania and doesn't even try to use their powers on a high scale.'

'Wiccomania...' Vulpecula whispered, staring intently at Elianna's photo that was in her hands. 'Nice name. Wonder how long it will take her to realize what everyone's playing with her.'

'Well, most of them are being played with. No one really knows the truth.'

'They're your followers after all, Jason. You can't expect them to be smart.'

'The pagans were my followers. These Wiccans, they are just a pathetic excuse of existence and a way for me to break my curse. How long till Elianna's prepared?'

'A few more years. We just led in the right direction. The more magic she uses, the sooner she'll die.'

'Good. And Dominic's going through the plan isn't he?'

'Well, I am not the one among us who is a god, but I do trust my brother.'

'I want her dead, V, I want her dead. Your brother might be a tough man, but I don't trust him to go all the way through and not fall for her.'

'He won't. Have some faith.' Jason didn't reply, instead he turned to the door, waiting impatiently for someone special, someone important.

And right when he'd expected it, the bell rang. Vulpecula gave him a smirk before reaching for the door.

'It is nice to meet you, Alexander,' she spoke, her eyes darting playfully over the person standing on the other side.

TO BE CONTINUED...