Eating; the love of my life (hahaha)

I don't like to eat.

I really hate eating.

I think eating is a waste of time.

I think it's a waste of energy.

I think there should be a short cut to eating. Like a tablet or something. Something you just have to take a second to ease the hunger.

Not something that takes you about half an hour to complete.

I hate wasting time, so I hate eating, since it's a waste of time. I wholeheartedly believe it's a waste of time. Isn't it?

I much prefer liquids, down in one gulp. Only take a minute or less but your hunger instantly vanishes. That's why I love liquids. And not food.

But can I just say I miss food at this point? Yes, I miss liquids too, and I miss them a lot more but I would even settle for food at this point.

I am tired of eating tablets. I want real food. I don't care if I have to waste an hour or two, but I still want food. I need food. I crave it more than anything.

But I can't eat. I am not supposed to. I can barely swallow a pill.

My mouth's dry because of how less water I am allowed and how less of everything I am allowed. I miss food. I miss food more than anything now. I never thought I would miss wasting energy on chewing. But that's one of the things I miss now; the feeling of food in my mouth.

My throat was dry and itchy, and it hurt like hell because of the dryness. The only time I was allowed water was when I had to take my meds.

Other than that, I wasn't allowed to drink water. Of course, no one trusted me to not drink it, since that was what I drank the whole day earlier because of my dislike towards food. So, I was stuck with people babysitting me.

Veronica and Alex were great. Veronica calmly and patiently heard me out while Alex gave me short sweet comforting speech about how everything was going to be okay and that he would kill Dominic.

Anthony and Dominic were somewhat tolerable. None of them made any conversation and nor did I. We sat in silence, a awkward yet comfortable silence, at least for me, but I wouldn't know since I was sleeping most of the time.

But Elliot was different story.