Elianna, I am coming there!

Truth be told, I've often found myself wishing I knew his last name, I am it's fun yelling at people while speaking their whole names, right? Well, I had to use some substitutes for his name when we had an intense (verbal) fight later. What do people call those, ah, yes, arguments! We had an argument about why I should or shouldn't fight.

But the thing was, after the fight, for the first time I saw Dominic not looking at me like I was a child. His look was different. He looked...grave? Confused? Shocked? Scared? I doubt it. Well, after that, he managed to get a hold on himself, and dragged me out of the room for a 'talk'.

That when I was certain I was in trouble. He yelled at me for a minute straight, and I was shocked how he managed to go on without losing his breath.

'Dominic, calm down!' I had to say at one point. Well, now you know how things got worse.

'Calm down? Do you have any idea what mess you've gotten yourself into? You were supposed to deny the offer. How can you accept it without asking me! I am your coach?'

'Exactly! You are my coach; you don't control my life!'

'Oh, so, you think I am being controlling? I am trying to keep you out of trouble.'

'Why? I don't see you asking anyone else to stay out of trouble! Why bother with me?'

'Because I made a promise to Mr Hopkins that I would do my very best to keep you out of harm's way! For some reason, he cares deeply for your wellbeing.'

I sighed. 'Dominic-'

'No, don't you dare "Dominic" me! Okay? You want me to stop caring? Well, go ahead, do whatever the hell you want! I don't care!'

'Thank you!' Well, that seemed to irk him more. He walked past me angrily, leaving me alone in the large room. Well, unfortunate for me, for some reason, I collapsed right after.

When I woke up, I was right where I'd collapsed. I checked my phone and found seven missed calls from my mother, six from my brother, ten from Alex and two from Veronica. I have around forty messages and I opened the most recent one, from Alex. Twenty texts from him alone.

Hey babygirl!

Do you want me to pick you up?

El?

Elianna?

Elianna Edwards, please do me the favour replying back.

Elianna, seriously, you there?

Okay, now I am worried!

Els? I am coming there,

Where are you?

I can't find you anywhere!

Are you at the training centre?

I can't find you anywhere.

This is a bad joke, Elianna. Seriously, where are you?

What's up with Dominic, why is he so rude? I know he doesn't care for anyone but he isn't even giving us the permit to search the building! That bastard!

I read on and on. In response, I sent a small voice text, trying to keep my voice steady. 'Hey Alex, I am sorry I was getting too many spam calls from some stupid agency so I switched my phone off. So sorry I made you worried. I am okay, alright? Please don't be worried or mad.'

I didn't want him to know I'd collapsed on the floor. I was dying, I'd embraced that truth, and there's nothing I could do about it. I didn't want people to be worried about her. I forwarded a message to everyone telling them that I am fine. In my head, I asked myself, 'Am I?'

I fell asleep against a wall in sitting position, and woke up to snickers and laughter. 'Hm?' she called to no one in particular, stretching her arms.

'Look, she's awake!' I heard a boy snicker. And then, I remembered what had happened the previous day.

Mr. Hopkins stood there, scowling at her. 'Care to explain, Edwards?'

'I am sorry, I collapsed from the exhaustion while working out.' He gave her a glare before escorting her out of the room.

'Do you have any idea how worried we were? Elianna, you need to be more careful, you can't practice alone. You're lucky you didn't get injured! It could've been worse!'

'I wasn't alone! Dominic was there, and then he left and I was about to leave when suddenly I fainted. I don't know what happened, Mr Hopkins!' I spoke in my defense. He knew about my illness, so, he was extra worried. Of course, that had to be the time when I started coughing blood.

I had coughed up blood before, so I knew the feeling. I did my best to hide it, but of course, it didn't come alone, no. With that, came a searing stomach ache that made me double over in anguish and a few droplets of blood fell to the floor.

Mr Hopkins helped me stand and guided me to the ladies' restroom. I puked blood, multiple times, until all I felt in my stomach was emptiness.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Another lock of my hair had turned white. I was afraid of what my weight would've become. I was only getting worse.