Surprises

Anthony came to visit me later that day. Till then, I was all alone. I waited for someone, anyone to visit me to distract me, but no one came until that evening when Anthony did.

I was more grateful for his presence than I could ever be. I had almost fallen asleep out of boredom. But the thoughts didn't let me sleep. There was just something about being lonely that kept me up.

But right before I went mad, Anthony stepped in.

And I wished it was a pleasant conversation.

It wasn't.

I ended up in tears, with my fears dancing in all their glory and I cursed my brother with all I had.

He couldn't keep my secret.

He had spilled all of it to Anthony.

And now, my boyfriend was feeling insecure cause I hadn't told him that I was dying. And worse, I hadn't told him i was a Wiccan.

Truth be told, I had often imagined what telling him the truth about myself would go as. Not the dying truth, no, the Wiccan truth.

Sometimes I had imagined it going perfect. Like he would take my hands in his and tell me that he loved me as I was.

The other times I had imagined him breaking up with me and calling me some mean things or a psycho.

It went worse.

He was in tears.

And so was I.

I, cause I was scared of what he would do.

He, for he was scared of what would happen to me.

Nothing was going as planned.

In my head, I was screaming that this wasn't going as it should've. This wasn't going as it could've. This wasn't going as it would've if I had told him myself.

But it was too late. It was already happening. After releasing a string of accusations at me, he sighed and let tears fall from his eyes. He left my room, shutting the door loudly behind him and I sunk back into my bed, and let sleep retake me.

Sorry guys, my cous's wedding, so I was stuck without my laptop and I don't have a phone so I couldn't update. Really sorry. I forgot to tell you guys. I promise to update regularly now.

Yours truly,

Janushi