June 7th

I read the journal for three hours now and so far I'm Intrigue if it's pages of Colonel research that are all over the world like goes cryptic's and B from UFOs urban legends am I got the last entry tells about a weird triangle statue in the woods that's Ed Warren in bull riding do not shake it hand...it talking about the Mystery Shack Main Attraction and the rest of the pages are blank like the author disappeared in life by the word mysterious circumstances but there are other pages that have see volume 4 and 5 sub notes I may be more channels out there and Mom knocked on my door and tell me to get up and Spins I've been up for a while I put the journal back under my bed and got drunk and went downstairs and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the Mystery Shack have to breakfast when I got there around 1 p.m. I did some more work and before gained $0.05 to her by my aunt we start with some displays none of them have any facts behind them like the where otter or the plaid Squatch it looks like a giant platypus and the rest looks like random junk glued together the next pilot or looks like an old who ha who show floor I hadn't been to one since I was 10 but they got ready and the Tronics because of the peck of 28 but that happened in a different state and the history that follow well that's what another day.

The floor show was on Creepypastas it's a load of baloney and ironically this is that one of them was from family history with one of the numbers.

The latest numbers gets more and more disturbing in the last one was on a very weird cartoon not like the one I used to watch at the end well it's too dark for me to say but the weird part of it that I liked it.

Then we go to the last stop on the tour is that barbed wire fence the residence out of town forbidden me to go in and touch it.

When the tour is coming to an end something caught my eye a black door that's very heavily locked I asked my aunt was behind back door then my aunt turned around and look at me then says's "That door lead to the most dangerous and the most forbidden room in the shack no one has ever gone in there and came out alive only cheats that room is in this very Kane I'm holding in my hand."

That made me want to find out more about that girl so I called my mom that I'm going to do some after our work at the shack it's an excuse I can come up because my mom came from a family of liars other saying she's not proud of later that night my my aunt was asleep I sneaked into the cane holding the security is pretty tight with Advanced laser wires it looks impossible to get through with my body angle but when I invaded Wayne on me security switch off delays but it turned on the second part of the defenses to Mort's place of the king popped up then all three of them started to shuffle around very fast hard to keep track which is the real k and when the shopping stop glass cases went down if I picked up the wrong one the alarms would go off.

Luckily I had my bag with me when I took some mist spray but my flashlight dropped off and went on when it hit the floor the light went off and came through one of the displays so one of them is real and the other are holograms.

"Now which one the real thing?" Said myself now the right was a hologram so Center has a solid display but with a hologram chain so the one on the lift is all solid so the real cane is on the right but tigger a trap or so I thoughts grabbing the real cane and had to the best left forgotten room now Aunt Mabel said the key is in the cane so the question is how to get about?

Wow it may resort to breaking it but it may had been made with other metals upon Cross of luck I see it is a small line on the top part of a cane try to turn it but it's no good looked all over the thing for something like a button noise switch but when I lean on to the cane their was a button at the bottom how did I miss that?

I took the key out of the cane and put into the doors Keyhole and when I went into the room of the best left forgotten the room is full of very bizarre things hi scene those up for in the journal but there's also newspaper clippings that goes back 20 years they go from cryptic sightings to paranormal activities and the last clipping was some sort of memory loss no one knows what happened or why can I see the timer that looks like counting down below the sign says until time capsule opens.

Well it opens in mid-july and from what I can estimate but when I was about to say look up thoroughly it all went black.