Oval theory Note:those that could be the result of that incident 20 years ago

(Footnote:The following is only analogy of other Disney shows and others that could be the results of that pulse from Gravity Falls.)

Now where to begin?

Well what can foreseeably know will be in the order after Gravity Falls ending for instance with star versus the forces of evil ending with their worlds cleave together not everyone completely likes it I don't think that's how it happened I have reason to believe since Marcos hometown of Echo creek and many are the only two worlds that star has been to and back I wonder if it's just put Echo Creek in the magical Dome anything human can come and go.

As for Amphibia and the Owl house well the pulse may have made the calamity box fully awakened any one of the younger age like say Marcy who recognize it from the book she read after hearing that little surprise that set everything in motion while those that are older like Luz's Mom thought that the boiling Isle thing was all make-believe until she sees Vee in her true forum but in the state of what may happen in the next season of the Owl house their going to be some which panic and hurts if Belo can tolerates the sinfulness all of the modern world even in his current states.

As for those that I only have bit and pieces on well at the time of writing well Far-Fetched seem to be on the traveling band with a demonic dog there's a bit of courage and Scooby-Doo in the mix needless to say as far dead end paranormal Park well they have a pug in it still don't know what other Awakenings that the pulse may have made in the part 20 year.

For all I know at this point it could of made new Disney dimension that could be to self-aware for its own good the problem is well they grow more and more unstable has multiple paths starting to get more unstable.

(What do you think vote if you do agree me comment if have a different opinion.)