June 8th

I woke up with like someone hit me in the head with a shovel I got the bathroom I know the red mark on my forehead is gone and when I got back to my room to get dressed I noticed that my bag is open I looked in at the journal was gone and in its place there was a note saying " we'll talk about this when you get back from putting posters in the mall signed Aunt Mabel PS what you seen never mind all that."

Why does she want me to forget what I seen in that room?

12:15 PM

The poster are for some tourist watching meaning tomorrow night why would the local spy on tourists?

After putting up the Last of them newt supervising rabbits is with newts dad plant the last of post is on the other side of the mall we meet at the food court when we are done play up the posters and when me and Newt got there I asked his dad about the Taurus watching meeting.

"Well it a big people thing," says mr.Soos "and something you shouldn't poke your nose into." That more then show he's hiding something like the rest of the tale luck that kept one of the posters and look at when it's happening I got back and was sitting at the table waiting for me to sit down.

"So how did you found this?" Asked my Aunt when she put the journal on the table.

I tried to answer but aunt Mabel said "On second thought never mind I'll keep this with me for now I don't want you to end up like your dad." That was unfair then I said "What! Why dose that journal upset you that must?"

My aunt did not answer when I got to my room to say the poster to me is going to happen tomorrow night but didn't say where it's being held but when I turned it around on the back of the poster the four parts of a map I folded in multiple ways took a couple of tries but when I got to write it shows the meeting is in the local theater and it starts at midnight now the question is how to get there without letting my mom know my aunt no that I'm going dad tomorrow at midnight or on how to get there.